Wtf? Internet Drugs?

War-Lord

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Iunno really what to think of this?

<div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>I hear it works got it from hhboard.

Tell me this aint hip hop wonder how this will change the game.

The I-Doser application scientifically syncs your brainwaves to achieve a specific mood or experience, as outlined by the dose you are taking. It does this through the use of a binaural beat dose that changes your brainwave patterns to make you feel a certain way. Binaural brainwave doses for every imaginable mood.

Included in the pack is cocaine, extacy, weed, and alot more

more info: http://www.i-doser.com/Brochure.pdf

http://www.sendspace.com/file/bdaw35</div>

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Woah! I was telling my mom about this today! Crazy coincidence.
Someone try it. I don't want to be the first one. <_<

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Eh, I let the "Heroin" track get to 29% and had a headache, but it was definitely a " different than normal " feeling. I wouldn't call it a perfect emulator/simulator of drug usage but it's definitely weird.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I don't think it is o_O The thing that most drugs addictive is a chemical ingredient, you rarely ever just get addicted to the " feeling " a drug gives you, so by that logic, the only way you could get addicted to that is if you enjoyed it enough and actually pushed more important things aside to listen. And I wouldn't say they're " good " headphones, but they provide the noise to me at high volume, static-free.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
for maximum effect, noise-canceling headphones would work best. those can be kinda expensive though.

The Wanderer

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I want to try but im kind of paranoid of the off chance that my parents will burst into the room and bust me "doing drugs".

FatAlbert

Feb 10, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(The Wanderer;15938)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, I want to try but im kind of paranoid of the off chance that my parents will burst into the room and bust me "doing drugs".</div>

same thing.