X-Men 4

Serenity

♥ºo.╬§èrèñîtÿ╬.oº♥
Mar 9, 2006
United States, Colorado.
Zenny
Actually It cannot be true, that trailer is a fake.. People are even commenting that in the posting of that video. I know for a fact there may be another one...but that is not the official trailer at all you can tell the animation effects done by someone a little lower then hollywood. xD
I do know there will probably be another but i know thats not it.

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
if you stayed after the credits in the theater and watched the sceen, you would know that there will be another one.

liked how they put Gambit in there lol Nice!

Dr. Tendou

May 17, 2007
South Carolina
Zenny
X-4 is going to happen an Gambit has been cast......it's some dude from the cast of Lost. And here is a quote from Tom Rothman(a big dawg at Fox movies studios). Read between the lines on the bold part and you will realize there will be more "X-Men" films.
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5744

"The next film in the X-Men series will be "Wolverine," starring Hugh Jackman. You can expect some announcements about this movie in the very near future. And we fully intend to continue to make more "X-Men" films with both old and new muties. So fans can rest assured that they will have many opportunities in the coming years to see their favorite characters on the big screen."

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I love Gambit! I haven't seen the 3rd yet, but I know so far.. I haven't seen Gambit, Beast or that Morphing dude that cna look like who ever he wants...

But yeah, I hope there is another one coming out soon. Mabye anothrt 1-2 yr wait?

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
I would have to say that the role for Gambit might be played by the guy who plays Jack on Lost. Mathew Fox is his name. He would seem to be a likely person to play that role. But I did view the trailer and also could tell it was a fake. When those things flew into the air from the city. They never moved. Only went up. Like they were a statue or something. But by the way 3 ended it would be obvious they are going to make a 4th. And the fact that they still have to battle Apocolypse, after they had just killed Pheonix.