Movies YouTube Pulled Videos

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
i haven't.. yet.. i did have one tagged. saying i had copywritten music to it..all that did was youtube put a link under the video as to where to buy the bands music.. but that was it.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I brought this up, because I know someone else who had an issue.

He made a gaming walkthrough video on youtube and I guess he had "green day's" music in the background at home. So, YT deleted his video.

If he credited them in his end credits, I think they would've left it. It's mostly the producers that are picky and not so much the artists.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
scratch that. my video was deleted, i just looked now..and teh thing is. i did credit the band at the end of the video. i used helmets song unsung. now it said it was blocked by third part dispute.. well i have an x-factor. i know a guy who's band used to do shows with helmet. so i called him just before posting.. i left him a messgae asking him if i could get an email addy to page hamilton.. the front man..see if i can send him teh video and get his ok, to post it up. theni am gonna dispute the claim siting his ok.

also youtube had a big issue with warner, they could not come to a deal, so warner forced youtube to pull all videos that had music with warner bands on it..so that may be the case as well.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
Well, a couple of my videos were deleted sadly, and recently they took the sound of another couple, possibly cause of that issue with warner. I really liked those videos and I had lots of work with them but at least I had some saved so I didn't lost everything.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I hear they have a tester, which will go through your sound. If it finds anything matching to the "non" allowed music/sounds, well than it will delete the music or not approve your video.

Blame the bastards at Warner and other copyright agency's. Than again, I say if you GIVE credit to the company, they SHOULD allow you to use the music. AS LONG!!! as you're not making money from your videos.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
So trueee, I think it's actually advertising. I mean, I first heard of many bands while checking videos on youtube, otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever heard of them. Plus, it's just for fun and for da heck of art making, lol. Oh, wells...

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
So trueee, I think it's actually advertising. I mean, I first heard of many bands while checking videos on youtube, otherwise I probably wouldn't have ever heard of them. Plus, it's just for fun and for da heck of art making, lol. Oh, wells...
That's true too. I've found tons of music I like, because of people having it in video's. Blame the damn corporations.

The legal system sucks!!! Especially here in Canada.

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
well my fight came up short. i got teh go ahead frompage hamilton, yet youtube still will not allow the video. so i replied to them saying i will now take my videos and post them on google video.

so to everyoen who reads this. check out google video its not like youtube and it has everything. a few videos i had in my favorites that got removed.. are on google video.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Wow to be honest I had never heard of Google Videos.
really? I actually found it doing a search for a video on google. It send me to google vidz and it's not bad. It's really plain and simple, but fairly fast, because not many people are using it.

BTW, didn't google buy youtube? and if so, why the hell do they have google vidz then too?