Abortion

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
Prop 4. is about abortion and the parental consent of such.
I'm for abortion because I knew someone who was raped and was 14 and had to keep the baby. Now she's psychotic. Why should you keep something if you don't want it, like a piece of trash. Then again trash has it's pride of being trash.

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
I have to agree there..I mean there are certain situations where it just wouldnt be right to get a child. When you have been raped for example..or when you are just too young to get a child, when it would ruin your whole ife.
Im not saying Im for it..but one should consider some situations where its just the best for both, the mother AND the child.

trance_baby

Jan 14, 2006
Brisbane, Australia
Zenny
I am against it mainly, unless in circumstances to where the person had been raped or a victim, in other cases no
I just found out after almost dying, that both myself and my sister can not have kids, so to me, abortion ... its just not fair, and the child did nothing wrong, and if you dont want to keep the child, adopt it out i guess.. either that or wear protection

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i'm for it,
the child's not alive yet and it won't know the difference
and if u don't want the child ur about to have then ur not going to love it
and to me being a child and not being loved is worse than not being born
what if u did use protection and it didn't work? then ur gonna have a baby
and what if ur too young?
I'm fine with abortion, if ur ready to have a child that's great, but if ur not ready to support a child and you can't yet, then why keep a baby and give it a miserable life?

DevilsCry

Oct 11, 2006
In TLS's Room
Zenny
Wtf Hyuuga, ofcourse the child is alive already =\ abortion = killing a helpless tiny human.

I'm against it. If you didn't want it then you shouldn't have had sex without protection.
If you got raped and you don't want it, give it up for adoption, there are enough couples that want a kid but can't have it themselves.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
you can tell me its alive all u want but u can't change the way i see it
the way i see it, the baby (if aborted in time) has no conciousness yet and for one won't know the difference and two won't have had any real potential as of yet
i guess it's all a perspective on how you see death and how others see death

DevilsCry

Oct 11, 2006
In TLS's Room
Zenny
Who said i want to change the way you see it? I'm just talking about pure facts here, if you want to fool yourself by telling yourself something else is your business.

I'm not going in discussion here, otherwise i would go way offtopic.
Seeing your post, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about though, thats all i had to say.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Wtf Hyuuga, ofcourse the child is alive already =\ abortion = killing a helpless tiny human.

I'm against it. If you didn't want it then you shouldn't have had sex without protection.
If you got raped and you don't want it, give it up for adoption, there are enough couples that want a kid but can't have it themselves.
I agree... on the 1st part.. as for the 2nd.. I dunno.. it's a tough one. On one hand you didn't want the kid and were forced 2 do so. On the other hand, yes, people can't have kids and want to adopt.

I guess I'd be fine with abortion if it was a rape baby... but not if it was an accident or something.