About your RPG

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
I dont know if this is the right place for this but, I have this huge library of pictures/sprites for your rpg if you need them. Some badass pics that can help keep your RPG fresh (such as a gold cloud sword). I scrolled through 764 pages of sprites to get them cause im crazy like that, and I even take some of the pictures into paint shop to make them look cool and make more sprites. These sprites are of course a generous donation that Serenity and Lalaith guilted me into giving you guys because they called me greedy on msn *tear*. But anyway these sprites range from enemies, to weapons, items, enemy drops, character equipment, NPC icons, and tons more, so whoever is in charge of that stuff just PM me and we'll work something out.

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
I have a problem though, I had trouble finding monsters so I found Kingdom Hearts Heartless and Nobodies, do you have any use for those? EDIT: ok here are all the sprites on this comp (there are 2 comps full) I chose the very best and I have to use 3 posts to fit them in. just letting you know

Last edited:

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
....I have monsters too, but you dont even know the theme they may want heartless and nobodies, they may just want people, submitting too many monsters right now is useless, however, if you pick out a select few, that are really really cool thats awsome! so go pick out your favorites then put them in a post :p

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Its not even half of it all. I have an entire library of things on 2 seperate computers, I guess Ill try to update this page weekly on what I have, can make, and find.