Wii Anyone regret buying the Wii

Armostat

Jun 18, 2006
Texas
www.myspace.com
Zenny
To be honest, I regret buying the Wii. After playing all the great games it came out with there just nothing I see on the shelves that interest me. Just a bunch of movie/cartoon based games and some other crappy stuff. I need some more M rated games in my life. :(

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i didn't get one, and i see now that i look at all the games i would have regretted buying one lol
i think if i get one of the newer systems it'll either be ps3 or a 360

but before i buy any of those... i need a psp cause of birth by sleep...

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I think getting the Wii was a great decision. Sure, they fell into a bit of a rut with some less interesting games lately, but from what I see, they're coming out with some great games in late 09-2010.

Chibu

Oct 7, 2022
Zenny
I didn't regret buying the Wii. I wasn't the person who bought it anyways, it was my uncle that bought it and gave as a gift. So, I didn't spend my money on it.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
To be honest, I regret buying the Wii. After playing all the great games it came out with there just nothing I see on the shelves that interest me. Just a bunch of movie/cartoon based games and some other crappy stuff. I need some more M rated games in my life. :(
I have never had such a feeling in the past. I always make use that any console that I'm getting is something that I really wanted. There's no way I'm going to hate my decision in the end.

Phabbyfundz

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
I think the Wii is the only early 2000's console I haven't played video games on.

I don't see a lot of people that own this console around.