Crimson Blood By the Moon light

RPGirl

Story

Through the years and generation of Vampires; Both Pure blood and Half breeds, there is a legen that seem to be know by all. The Legend of Were blood; it is said, All weres alike have blood that is simply too good, even the strongest of Vampire as fall weak to the blood lust for were's blood. But only when the Were is human its blood is good, when the were is in its beast form, its like poison.
Pure blood vampires have the ablity to contorl Half breed vampires, like a queen bee that has its drones, but not even the pure breed comad can control the lust of a Vampire, once it staste Were's blood. But the Blood that is even more adcivtly good to vampires of all kind is the blood of a Were fox demon. It is said that this blood is the most purest and dilesuos of blood; even if ones to fight his urges and let the were go, he will be domed to hunt the were down over and over again just to cure his blood lust for it. But were fox demons are rare, they are said to be a myth.

Prestenly do to this legend more and more vampires, mostly half breeds are drawn to were's blood. But thanks to the pure bloods the weres haven't died out due to this. But thanks to the foolishness of a myth hunter, the Pure bloods was put into a deep sleep. 100 of years pass since the pure bloods feel a sleep, with the pure bloods asleep halft breeds went rampeted and almost wiped out all weres. The Half breeds saw this and disited to make a were farm. A farm where they can breed weres and cultavted them like farm animals.

Now, Pure bloods are awakening and its time for them to take control, they are out rage to see this. They are slowly trying to take contol again, but they are keeping up the farm just to see if they can get the weres numbers back up. Only a hand full of Weres known freedom and are born into it. Maybe one of them is the legendary were Fox demon, and maybe that were wants to put a stop to weres being tearted liek this.

Notes

Pure Blood Vampires: Pure bloods are those who are born as Vampires, they are mostly of a high class family or just plan rich. They are know to be more stronger than normal vampires, they can even be out int he sun nad not worry about there powers being suched awya by the sun, only pure bloods have the power to change beings into vampires just by bitting.

Half Breed Vampires: They are humans that have been bitten by pure blood, they can bie beings but not worry about the being becomeing a vampire. When they are out in the sun, there powers are weaken.

Were Fox Demon: they are demon foxes that are bitten by a were. They are so hard to find cus they remind in hiding a lot, legend says there is a village hidden some where full of Were Fox demon. Theres a diffrence between Weres and Fox demon Weres, in human form Fox demon Weres can depend on magic and weapons, but rauglar Weres can only depend on there weapon.

Rules

-READ EVERYTHING BEFORE POSTING UP PROFILE-

-No God moding
-No Power play
-No controling others, unless you get there okay and PM me
-You can be any kind of Were animal.
-if you want to be a vampire you can eather be a Pure Blood or a Half breed
-If you want to be a Were fox demon you have to PM me your Profile and wait til I give you the OK.
-Please fallow the Profile outline when you're gonna post up your profile
-Romance is allow but keep it to just kissing and holding hand
-You can have up to two charaters
-Weres creatures can be wolves, foxes, cats, any kind of beast
-Weres changed into there Beast form during the fullmoon, life or death sisuation, or with they feel cornered.

Profile Out Line

Name (full)
Race (Pure blood vampire, Half bread vampire, were(what kind of were), Were fox demon)
Apprance (if you are a were please put up your beast apprance too)
Weapon(s) (Up to two)
Skill (speacail attacks)
Bio

My Charaters

Name: Leomon Blachamon

Race: Were Wolf

Apprance:
-Human: Junkyard Dogs by ~Bacafreak on deviantART ((The Green haired Boy)

-Beast Form: Werewolf by *neondragon on deviantART

Weapon: Dimond tip Chainsaw Havey Blade (as seen in pic)

Skill:

-Mow Down: its when he spins around with his Blade, he becomes a tonado of blades

-Ripping: He turns on his blade and gets to chopping

-Beastly Rush: Its when his wolfen blood rushes through him and he gains alot of power, she is now able to cut through solid rock.

-Fullmoon Blitz: He can only do this with Monbai and while they are in there Beast forms.

Bio: He's a childhoon friend of Monbai, they played with each other and stick by each other no mater what. They both shared a bro and sis relastionship. Him being the Big bro, one day they staied out late, and it was night, on that night it was the fullmoon. The was the first night of his first tranphormation, He bit Monbai trying to kill her, but she got away. He regrates that day every time he see that scar on her back. He vowed to stay with her until she kills him or until she is cured.

Dislike: Vigges, Milk, and anyone being mean to Monbai

Name: Monbai Kitsune

Race: Were Fox Demon

Apprance :
-Human: Junkyard Dogs by ~Bacafreak on deviantART ((The red head girl))

-Beast form: Zuicune by *lizkay on deviantART

Weapon: Basic Chain Saw Havey Blade and Fox Magic

Skill

-Fox Fire: She uses a ghostly blue flame.

-Burying Saw: Her blade becomes enguphed in Fox Fire

-Fullmoon Blitz: She can only do this in beast form along with Leomon

-Fox Magic: Raining Me= She creates Copies of herself

Bio: She was broned into the Might and proud, Kitsune Demon clan. She was told to stay away from anyone who isn't a fox. But she didn't care, she still played with Leomon, she was then bitten on his first night, When her clan found out she was a were demon fox, she was kicked out. Now her and Leomon travel carrying each other sins and hopes.

Dislike: Anything sour, anyone picking on Leomon, dresses

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Name: Nathen River

Race: Pure Blood Vampire

Apprance: For his age Nathen is a very small boy. He is very pale skin with bright blu eyes. His hair is silky black and it is shoulder length.

Weapon: 18" long Silver Saber. and a 12 gage silver shot (uses bullets made of christalized silver)

Skill:

Blades of Light: He rapidly spins the saber making him invulnerable to almost anything while anyone who touches the blade will be hurt.

Rapid Dash: While using his blade he gets a sudden burst of energy and charges at the enemy.
ha
Concecration: Using his vamprice powers combined with his sword he shoots a powerful energy through the ground that travels 20 meters in all directions.

Bio: Not much is known about Nathen. All is known is he is a Pureblood. Also that Nathen takes long, very long walks during the night. When he was younger his parents taught him how to hunt for blood, protect himself, and how to avoid werewolves.

Dislike: Sunlight, Werewolves, Fire

Last edited:

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Profile Out Line

Name: Akuma Itachi
Race: Were weasel demon
Apprance:
human form: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/neji-_-/RPNew.jpg

beast form: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i223/neji-_-/demonweasek.jpg

Weapon(s): Twin katanas
Skill: He's extreamly quick and good with his hands. very sneaky and persuasive. He's extreamly resourceful and can get out of most situations. (strong sence of smell, being a weasel and all.)

Double team- much like the move in pokemon it surrounds the enemy with clones that all rotate around at high speeds but 4 clones are real and one is him and when the opponent is properly confused the 5 rush in and when veiwed from above it makes a star.(this is the only thing he currently knows how to use his magic for)

Bio: Born to freedom he travels the country having fun where ever he goes. He's grown stronger over the years having to deal with half breeds atempting to imprison him. He was imprisoned once but managed to get out by using his persuasiveness to convince them into thinking he was only half were and that he couldn't do anything to help breed weres. Along the way he learned how to use swords and various other make shift weapons easily found in the woods or even in the city.

Dislike: He hates being told what to do.

Last edited:

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Name: Shiki Hanabusa
Race: Werecat Demon
Appearance: Regular: on my table? by =Lavender-Ice on deviantART
Beast: http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs6/300W/i/2005/110/1/b/Sapphire_Lazuli_panther_by_sapphy.png
Weapon: Double blades hidden with his coat, Neko Magic
Skill:
Black Cat Bag of Tricks: Reaches into his coat, pulling out something at random, anything is possible.

Twilight Zone: Sends him and his opponent into a dimension that only Shiki can control, his speed and power increases incredibly, but unfortunately keeping the dimension up takes a lot out of him so it can only last for a few moments and wears him out.

Blood Magic: Able to transform his blood into spear like projectiles that he fires at his opponent, also can be used as a wall for defense.

Fullmoon Howl: Works only at night, howls as he takes the power of the moon, increasing his speed and power incredibly.

Bio: Shiki is a ex-Neko Demon that used to live with his clan, one day they angered their neighbors the Kuran Werewolfs and they were slaughtered, Shiki is the sole survivor of that day. He was found in the ruins of his village by his master, Yagari Tsuki. He had been traveling with him since that day, one day during their training they sense the transformation of a werewolf and the scream of a Kitsune. They head over to investigate only to find Leomon attacking Mobai, Yagari immediately attacked to save her life, horrified by the site of the battle Shiki stepped in the middle of the fight as he restrained Leomon, trying to stop his master from taking his life. They have been traveling with the two ever since.
Likes: Milk, running in the wind, anything sweet, and strangely getting wet
Dislike: Wild dogs, losing those he holds dear to himself ,and anyone that hurts his friends in general

Name: Yagari Tsuki
Race: Werefox Demon
Appearance:
regular: http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/283/6/4/iAnti__what_im_good_for__by_Lavender_Ice.jpg
Beast: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs13/300W/f/20...ziczek_wolf.png
Weapon: The Buster Blade on his back and Fox Magic
Skill:
Twin Tail Panic: Lashes out with his twin tails, randomly striking his foe

Grand Slam: Rushes at his foe, slamming his buster sword into the ground, then follows up with Inari Fire

Inari Fire: Draws fire into his hand and fires it like a rocket

Giganto Inferno: Fire builds around him as focuses his energy then shoots out in a large explosion

Bio: Yagari was a promising Kitsune in his village, hoping to become the leader when day. Then...One day out in training he was attacked by a rouge werewolf, bitten he was cased out from the village. Yagari found Shiki in the remains of his village one day on his travels, and took as his own student. He had been traveling with him since that day, one day during their training they sense the transformation of a werewolf and the scream of a Kitsune. They head over to investigate only to find Leomon attacking Mobai, Yagari immediately attacked to save her life, horrified by the site of the battle Shiki stepped in the middle of the fight as he restrained Leomon, trying to stop his master from taking his life. They have been traveling with the two ever since.

Likes: Reading his romance novels (Although he will kill anyone who tells a soul), reading his erotic novels (even in public), messing with 'Puppy' (Leomon)

Dislikes: sweets, dogs, and water

RPGirl

(( Okay lets start, even though I start the RP, people can still join))

The Ghostly pale moon shine bright on this starless night, the sound of the howling wind through the forest of dead trees would sind shivers down any one's back. suddenly out of no where a distande whole of a pack of blood hounds could be heard.
Two best like figures rushed through the woods; there are weres. The panting breath of these beast could be heard through the forest. Barking and gun shots could also be head after them too. A farmer was after them, "Thats right, go get'em boys. Those wolfen beast will pay for killing my sheeps!" Yelled the farmer as he let another shot ring out.

The two beast glanced back from time to time, just to see how close the farmer was; he was no where in sight along with the pack of blood hounds. But by the sound of the shots and barking they were close. The White furred Beast stopped and quickly turn, she let out a growl as if se wanted to fight. The Gray fured beast; far bigger that the fox like wolf stood infront of her and shook his head.
The White fured Foxxen wolf looked down and continue to run away, fallowed by the gray wolfen beast. They ran and ran as much as they're four legs can pump; they soon stop with widen eyes of fear. They arrived at a dead End.
The two hulken beast quickly turn only to face the farmer and his pack of blood hounds, "I got you in my sights now" Chuckled the old farmer as he ponited his gun at the heart of the while fox like wolf. The Gray wolf quickly jumpped infront of the white wolf fox, ready to take the hit.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny
Suddenly a red substance ripped through the air, tearing through the very ground on which they were standing as well. The bullets fell to the side, now useless, as it knocked away the gun from the farmer's hand. The bloodhounds
stood still as they sniffed the air, suddenly barking to alert the farmer. It was too late as they were flung to the side, a rather large black feline stood in between the two. It roared as the farmer backed up in fear, causing it to purr in delight. He quickly ran away, the hounds following him. Only one stayed behind, it was a young one....it seemed like its first hunt. The feline purred as he stared at the growling beast before jumping down on it, his jaws snapping down on its neck.

The beast fought against his advances as they rolled on the ground, each fighting for superiority. Suddenly there was a snarl as one bite down with enough force to kill a grown adult and then...It was all over. The feline stood over his meal as he licked his lips triumphantly. The sun rose above the trees as its rays fell on the three beast, slowly turning back to their regular forms. Shiki stood there licking the blood from his hand,"Well...what do you two have to say for yourselves?" He said bluntly, staring at the two with a cold hard stare. He looked like a father scolding his children from afar.

Yagari stood above them, reading his erotic manga as usual as he stared down at the sight, chuckling to himself a bit. He had grown used to the two other beasts ever since the day that Shiki pleaded to spare Lemon as the aged Kitsune stood over his unconscious form, Monbai on the ground nearby covered in blood from her wound that she received from the out-of-control Leomon. He snapped his book shut as he sighed, jumping down from the trees. He smiled as he looked at the two, almost laughing from the sight of Shiki scolding them.

"Yo."

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Watching them from above the stone wall of the dead end he watches the beasts run away in the sunlight as he removes his cloak that was protecting him from the moon's rays of transformation. He holds his swords close as he looks down upon all of them and says "In my opinion you THREE should all be more careful!" he says as he jumps down and lands silently. He stands upright and looks from one to the other.

"It's dangerous for wears to be out on full moons. Most people Run, but there are some like that farmer who seek to kill us. And others like the ones after me who aim to imprison us. Only been caught once and I'd rather not see 3 others throw their freedom away."

He looks closely at all of them noticing he's seen a reward for the capture of every last one of them. None of them appearing in any major cities but in the smaller towns all 4 of them are infamous. He looks over his shoulder at the path every one came down. "We should probably keep moving, that farmer's not one to give up, he'll be back sure enough." He smiles at them "Oh and my name's Akuma Itachi. May I ask all of yours?"

RPGirl

Leomon rubbed the back of his neck, "Yeah, Yeah" He replied with a sigh. Moonbai on the other hand was just smiling way; as if she had done a great prank.
"Hmm, those sheeps were too tough for me, that farmer did a lousy job of rasing those sheeps" Siad the Foxy Girl as she streachd.
"I agree" Siad Leomon as he let out a burp.
"Oh well, at least it got rid of our blood lust" Siad Moonbai as she looked over at Leomon.

The wolfen boy stood there silent, they group of friends soon stopped there talking as they where all greeeted by a stranger. He seemed to told them alot, but all Leomon and Moonbai did was shrugged.
"Lets get going, we don't want the plant to capture us" Siad Moonbai to everyone. The girl turned to the strange Akuma, "We are, Moonbai, Leomon, Shiki and Yargari" Siad Moonabi as she justers to everyone.
"Ah, Moonbai you are far to trusting of strangers" Siad Leomon with a sigh.
"Ah, shut it!" Siad Moonbai as she wacked him on the back of his head.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
"So, tell me about your selves." he said gently, "where did you guys grow up? And were you born free or did you escape?" He asked happy to see he wasn't alone in the world. He looked up at the sky thinking about all the others that he's seen locked up and killed. All those that he had to leave in order to re-obtain freedom. But he had a plan and he needed help in order to help free any one else. For he knew that he would be slaughtered if he tried to do it alone

(ooc: I know it's realllllllllllllly realllllllllllly short, but i don't see any one else posting, then again RPG's gone but still)

Last edited: