Custom Weapons Thread

Geer

High Prophet of Blue
Aug 4, 2006
In my own little world where I rule over all
Zenny
MW_Katana01a.jpg

I dont have enough for the rest of the stuff. Unless you are willing to do all of them and I pay you back over a period of time.
And the description will be: A powerful weapon wielded by the one known as King of the Dead.

Last edited:

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
TT_TT Look, im sorry kay? My computers been really crappy and laggy and it sux. I have to install my Norton again, and that might take awhile since i need my grandpa to give me the right permissions to do that. Until i can get my computer to work properly again, im rendered useless with anything huge. Chances are it'll be fixed tomorrow, but until then, im sorry TT__TT

Jing

The King Of Bandits
~~~ Insert note here~~~~~

Daraku is sick, So until he gets better you all will have to bear with us. We all have things to do, and things come up sometimes, like for instance this time. so to everyone who posts here for a custom weapon, even if you wait a long time like ghost has, please take into account that the rpg admins are people with Real lives as well and sometimes things come up. so bear with them, and dont come running to another staff member when your weapon isn't getting done. Thanks

~Yoh~

~~~ end note ~~~

Cat-sama

Just a neko
Apr 22, 2006
locked in the dungeon
Zenny
Alright, well, my computer hasn't had security re-installed yet. I found out that when my internet went out, they fixed it, BUT some tard also got into our computer and somehow managed to take out Norton on us. He got fired for that, and now we're waiting to get a new copy of norton. At least my comp is lagging as bad today. Anyways, I got your weapon ghost and it's ready to be picked up.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
I just noticed the Custom Weapons are all in stock, and that means being able to "buy" them (they're worth 0 Gil) - I even tried myself successfully (then sold it back to the Itemshop - honest!), so shouldn't something be done about that?