EVERYONE READ!!!!!!!!! FORUM/ACTIVITY SUGGESTION THREAD!!!!!!!!

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
the thrill wears off......i stayed up until like, 3 AM posting to reach 700 posts to become VIP, then a month later they change the VIP requirements xDD
That was the problem.. VIP was to easy to achieve.... It's like the old RPG, people beat it and had maxed stats :p

Easiest way to get VIP status is through GP Supporters, they get more access than VIP :p

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
refferals seems to be whats keeping us alive... the affiliates i dunno so much about that... ifit wasnt for refferals we would be already goners. we have to face facts.

as for the website project.... wasnt that supposed to be almost completed before i took off sometime last year? guess not...

I'm staying as active as i can. I have noticed a great lost of activity. from seen about 15 people on or so dropped to like 2 to 4 people...

Maybe we need some new threads ill think of some new ones.

the ones we have now arent as interresting maybe thats why not so much posting going on, and we really relly on the same threads over and over again from what i seen.

well thats my perspective of things.. not saying im right but im not as wrong either.

but the awfull thruth we are dieing slowly but dieing...

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
refferals seems to be whats keeping us alive... the affiliates i dunno so much about that... ifit wasnt for refferals we would be already goners. we have to face facts.

as for the website project.... wasnt that supposed to be almost completed before i took off sometime last year? guess not...

I'm staying as active as i can. I have noticed a great lost of activity. from seen about 15 people on or so dropped to like 2 to 4 people...

Maybe we need some new threads ill think of some new ones.

the ones we have now arent as interresting maybe thats why not so much posting going on, and we really relly on the same threads over and over again from what i seen.

well thats my perspective of things.. not saying im right but im not as wrong either.

but the awfull thruth we are dieing slowly but dieing...
website was cancelled.. couldn't find website staff and the ones we had, were just spacecowboy and blank etc.. who haven't visited in the longest time.. on top of that.. I don't have time for it at the moment..

As for threads, yeah.. we need people to make more threads.. everyone just posts mostly, but doesn't think up of or create new topics.. we could use some gaming news..

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
i can post millions of threads in the KH category informing ppl of KH news but i say, "Why bother"....no ones gonna read it so why should i waste my time?

That's not the spirit o_O...

If we all think that it's better not posting threads because people won't read them... then we really are doomed!

Just post the threads and you'll see. It's not like it's going to give you so much work, you work on KH news everyday. Post them here as well. ^^

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
i can post millions of threads in the KH category informing ppl of KH news but i say, "Why bother"....no ones gonna read it so why should i waste my time?
it's members like you that just make the place worse off.. no offence.. but if you think negatively.. then that means your life must really suck.. All negative thinkers are usually people who have a sucky life..

but if you don't want to help.. that's your loss in the end..

Just do add:

The most guests over 24 hours was 1,450, 07-01-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Visitors (42), Yahoo! Slurp Spiders (207), AskJeeves Spiders (1), Google Spiders (1), Google AdSense Spiders (1)

So we have many visitors atleast 42 today..

so your saying none of the 42 would read them?

BTW adding KH news makes it better for our google searches.. meaning more members see it and come here..

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
The only thing with the KH threads is that they may become a little outa controll. i mean no offence to khi, but there KH2:FM area is littered with spam posts, or at least it was, maybe Monkeybutt cleaned it up.
That would really be the only bad thing, i think.
Oh that and we'd attract alot of really overconfident N-ew O-ver O-pinionated B-othering S-pamers