EVERYONE READ!!!!!!!!! FORUM/ACTIVITY SUGGESTION THREAD!!!!!!!!

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
Actually, I was thinking, this place doesnt have anything that draws people to it its just great forums and great people but with KHI their homepage has a Kingdom Hearts database and stuff, that is updated frequently. If we could get something like that maybe more people would be drawn here and decide to join. for example. The new rpg is definately something someone would be drawn to so by making a homepage of its theme you could catch peoples attention and make them want to join. So heres a thought, how about we upload some pictures, walkthroughs, videos...ect. of the rpg's theme once its out, and make it a homepage then advertise the rpg on the homepage. Include words like new, rpg, free, fun, fast, and easy.

Last edited:

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
Advertisements are a must for major forum activity. Get a few buttons/banners going that the rest of us can post on other forums so that we can get more members.
Also, competitions sound like a very good idea. :D I'd definitely join in on that.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Actually, I was thinking, this place doesnt have anything that draws people to it its just great forums and great people but with KHI their homepage has a Kingdom Hearts database and stuff, that is updated frequently. If we could get something like that maybe more people would be drawn here and decide to join. for example. The new rpg is definately something someone would be drawn to so by making a homepage of its theme you could catch peoples attention and make them want to join. So heres a thought, how about we upload some pictures, walkthroughs, videos...ect. of the rpg's theme once its out, and make it a homepage then advertise the rpg on the homepage. Include words like new, rpg, free, fun, fast, and easy.

that's true.. and I'm thinking of installing a portal for GP. So we will have a main page, which will show gaming news etc.. Which can be posted by All staff and members!

How about a contest where we hide small hints in threads/replies..to find them all the person would have to go through more threads on the forum!

I really like this idea.. we could have a search hunt type of thing..

Advertisements are a must for major forum activity. Get a few buttons/banners going that the rest of us can post on other forums so that we can get more members.
Also, competitions sound like a very good idea. :D I'd definitely join in on that.

Yeah we will have to advertise more.. mabye affliates/directories or placing GP url on other forums in our sigs.

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny

I don't see how that would help out. Plus like I said, RPG doesn't work, it wont build the sites stats and increase and further promote discussion.

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
i think it does. all of the other forums i've been on have been just really, really idiodic people talking about subjects that they have such biased opinons on that they have no flexability and dont try to accept others. here i can actually have a legit conversation in the forums, which is a very, very nice change.

Reactions: Nitz

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well I think a RPG can be good and bad.. it really depends.. how big of a forum you are...

BTW.. Just a hint.. the staff are secretly working on a project for everyone.. It's in the works and should be presented to everyone in 1-2 weeks. :D

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Affiliates would be very good. I got a site i'm trying to work with on affiliations. Maybe when i get the ok from the admin i'll get with Nitz. Competitions, Games, Stuff like that is always good.

Reactions: Nitz

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
idk if u guys want some of the people from khi...there are ALOT of really...really stupid people...but i can see if anyone on Dothackers wants to come here. Plus we could use the "New Project" as a like..interesting add on???
and the fact that we would have an rpg would interest them more.

Armostat

Jun 18, 2006
Texas
www.myspace.com
Zenny
idk if u guys want some of the people from khi...there are ALOT of really...really stupid people...but i can see if anyone on Dothackers wants to come here. Plus we could use the "New Project" as a like..interesting add on???
and the fact that we would have an rpg would interest them more.

I would take that. Ive been bored with KHI so I came here.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
well RPG is supposed 2 be done.. but the RPG admins.. are just slacking off.. meaning we might need new ADMINS..

as for the project tools.. there put there for suggestions and help... so we can keep track of forum issues or RPG issues, instead of having tons and tons of threads about it..