Favourite Xbox Games?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
Now, I don't have any Xbox consoles myself, but I've played some Xbox games at my friend's house who have moved far away from me a long time ago, at Xmas parties and during Summer vacation. So my favourites : Devil May and Prince of Persia hands down for me personally at least anyways. How about you? What are your favourite Xbox games personally in your opinion?

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
I love car racing games so much. It's why one of my favorite games on the Xbox Series X console is Forza Horizon 5. I have played all the game's franchise.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
The Halo game franchise is my favourite game on the Xbox console. My favourite of the series is Halo 5 : Guardians and Halo Infinite.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
When it comes to Xbox and game franchises on the Xbox I would have to say that Halo is my ultimate favorite. I remember spending months playing Halo 3 with my friends, we had so much fun doing co-op campaigns and also playing online. Sometimes wish I could go back to those times.

Shiek

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Some years ago, it used to be Gears of War that's my favourite video game on Xbox. I couldn't get enough of the game and I played all the game's franchise. But now, my favorite is Forza Horizon Series.