Gaming Marathons, anyone?

Naiwen

Staff member
Oct 9, 2022
Zenny
I used to be able to do gaming marathons during my Summer and Xmas holidays, but now as a young adult, not anymore, I'd feel like a zombie if I do. How about you? Have you ever tried it yet pr not personally? And if yes, do you enjoy it or not for you personally?

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
It's exactly the same thing with me. When I was still a teenager, I had few things that needed my attention, so I gave everything to playing games. I used to play for 7 hours straight.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
When I was younger I used to be able to do all-nighters when I didn't need to be up the following day too early and could maybe take a nap during the day. Now that I am older now, I find it difficult to stay on much past 12 am sometimes and often end up turning off and going to bed. It is true what they say, age sure does catch up to you eventually and you soon start to realize it as a gamer as you get older.

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
The last video game I marathon played was Stray. It wasn't a so long game which was why it was easy for me to go at it in that manner and have it completed in about 6 to 8 hours. It's an adventure game of a cat that was separated from its family.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
I used to be able to do gaming marathons during my Summer and Xmas holidays, but now as a young adult, not anymore, I'd feel like a zombie if I do. How about you? Have you ever tried it yet pr not personally? And if yes, do you enjoy it or not for you personally?
Personally, I don't do gaming marathon. It's always taking the fun of playing the game for me. I like to play my game slowly even if it's a fast game like car race.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny
Gaming marathon doesn't allow me to enjoy the game which I am playing which is the reason why I have not being interested in playing my games that way. I see it as a total waste of the time.