Got somethin' that might interest ya, stranger...

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
This thread is to discuss the awesome game that is known as Resident Evil 4. I thought this game was an amazing new twist on the series and probably is what got me back into shooting games for the first time since 007 Golden Eye.

It just has beautiful graphics, good plotline, great variety of weapons, difficult fights and puzzles that require some thinking, a very creepy atmosphere, epic boss battles, and a lot of fun. Even after beating it there are still plenty of things to unlock.

It even introduced the over-the-shoulder 3rd Person shooter (or at least improved on it). Sorry Gears fanboys, but I think this game just takes the cake (For single player anyways. No contest online.).

UWanaPiecAMeBoy

Jun 4, 2007
Zenny
lol, i had to watch it... AGAIN! it never gets old.

but yeah, for 2004 or 5 or whenever it was made, that game was (and still is) like top of my list. i think im gonna go play it :D

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Not likely. I was probably playing it when you were making that post.

Handcannon + Chicago Typewriter + Infinate Rocket Launcher = Fun

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Okay, we can accept that. i don't know which is more satisfying: Watching zerglings explode into blodd, or the head blow off of a cultist.

AntiGoddess

Jun 18, 2007
www.xanga.com
Zenny
RE4 is awesome. Just..awesome. I fear playing it though lol. Video games give me a terrible thought to break things after dying enough. Blades can attest to that, can't you? Of course...I did do something he couldn't: make it through the first part of the village without dying, ^^.

Anyway, just posting to agree to the amazing of RE4. I can't for RE5, thankfully it comes out for the 360 as well as the silly PS3.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Yeah... She survived the attack at the pueblo her first time trying it without any assistance. Something that I did not manage to do. lol

I cannot wait for RE 5. I just hope it can live up to the previous games.

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
I don't know... I kinda liked having Ashley along so I could mutilate someone with all of my new weapons. It was either her or the merchant, and I think I liked him better.

AntiGoddess

Jun 18, 2007
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I seriously do want to see the merchant play this game. I mean, all his weapons, ammo, and damn first aid sprays! He'd never die...unless you're playing him ;P

ShaD0w HaRt

Feb 26, 2006
Zenny
Well, he has a massive stock of weaponry of all kinds and is completely strapped at any given time with all manner of guns and ammo. Would just be funny to see him actually put it to use.