Growing Up Vampire

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
Aaura Walks Around Her Room Wondering Where All Her Clothes Went. " Lio!!! Did You Sweep My Closet Again?" Starts Looking For Clues That Lio And His Misterious Neko Ways Have Been In Her Room. "Ahhh! Lio? Is That My Brush?" Picks Up Brush That Is Full Of Orange Hair. "Ugh, He Is So Lucky That I Tolerate Him" Cleans Out Hair, And Sits On Her Bed Looking At Fathers Picture "Dad.... Where Am I Going To Find A Suitable Mate?" Thinks This Is Stupid And Lays In Bed. Aaura Gets Up And Screams In Pain, Another Vision Of The Present Is Coming To Her. "No....Lio, Help...Wings Returning To Red...."She Passes Out On The Floor.

Leo-kun

Jul 26, 2007
Charm
Zenny

[Sometime before this]
Lio smiled as he ran Mistress Aaura's clothes in the washing machine,"They were all over her closet! She's sure glad she has me!" He said cheerfully as he put in the detergent, turning it on. He sighed as he felt his hair, he had used his hair to clean Mistress's brush."It huuuuuuurt...." He said as he sniffled as he his tails and ears dropped. He blinked as he turned around silently,".....Oh sh-" He yelled out as it suddenly exploded.

Lio sweatdropped as he had a pair of her unmentionable in his face, soaking wet."....This would be so gross even if it WASN'T wet...." He said as he pried them off. He shook himself as the water that had fallen on him splashed off,"...WELL TIME TO WORK!" He said as he jumped inside the washing machine, various sound could be heard.
---------
[Currently]
Sometime later Lio stood in front of a perfectly good washing machine with grease on his cheek."...I have NO idea how I did that!" He cheered, proud of himself as he walked up to Aaura's room with clothes in the hamper. He knocked on the door and waited for a moment when he suddenly heard something from inside the room.

"No....Lio, Help...Wings Returning To Red...."

Lio suddenly broke through the locked door as the wires from his hands wrapped around her wings in a symbol,"Hanabusa sealing art: Thunder Mark!" A mark shaped like a lightning blot on Aaura's neck suddenly glowed as her head stopped pounding, Aaura silently becoming calm.

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
picture.php
Aaura Returned To Normal Again Gasping For Air As Her Friend Revived Her. "Oh Thank You Lio... You Did My Laundry?" She Looked Up At Him And Smiled. "Sweet, So Umm Do We Have Any Stuff To Atend To?" She Looks At Him With Hopefull Eyes Wanting To Be Distracted From Her Horrible Vision. Aaura Slowly Tries To Stand, And Fails. Finnaly She Opens Her Wings And Flaps Them, With A Big Gust Of Wind She Stands. "Well That Was Easy...Oh Are We Soon To HAve Guests In Our Lonely Castle My Friend?"