HELP US GET RPG INFERNO 3.0... it's easy!!

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
no were mabye down by 1 at the most.. but I want to get as much as we can.. because the dude might come by.. he hasn't checked his account since the 26th.. so he doesn't expect us to come from behind :D but if he notices it tonight or tomrw.. he might.. try to beat us.. I want to be in the lead by atleast 5-10 more than what he has.. so we can be on the safe end :D

McNasty

Jun 7, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta.
www.myspace.com
Zenny
so that means your going to help... or just post a comment about it :p

**** no, I ain't going to help. I'd rather get drunk with a hideously fat prostitute then help a cause like this.

I mean, no offense to you or anybody for that matter, but I don't want to be annoyed by morons on the shout 24/7 going "OMG DO U WANTZ TO BATTLEZ ME?!?!" "OMG DIS BOT IZ TOO STRONG!!!!" and **** like that. It would literally drive me nuts just coming on here in my spare time to post and have to read **** like that.

This forum is a good forum. This forum is a good enough forum to succeed strictly on good members who are loyal, interesting discussions, and maybe an arcade would be good enough.

Yeah, I've pretty much said my two cents about it, I mean, really, to anyone who disagrees me, do not take my honest opinion to heart, I'm just stating the facts based on how I've spent almost 2 years experiencing it day in, day out.

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
We're getting 3.0 by majority vote, so I wouldn't be *****ing about it - there's no point, we've voted in favor of 3.0.

Personally I don't think it's a waste of time, but I do agree 2.4 is much better though, and 3.0 is so much much harder to please with too. So our new RPG admins had better be creative.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Well we have won the prize money. I'm just waiting for it and as soon as I get it, I'll get the RPG 3.0 :D

Thanks to everyone and I will be reping everyone who helped. :)

Also as a bonus, people who helped will get a special prize in the new RPG, when it's all built up ;)