Imortality Was Only The Begining (Vampires V.s Wearwolves)

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
Name: Aaura Niwa
Appearance: Depends On Her Mood
Personality: Kills Anyone Who Bugs Her Or Gets In Her Way Is Only Nice To People She Knows, Trys To Be Nice To More "Friends"
Race: Vampire Elder In Some Eyes
weapon: Any, But Mostly Whip And Dagger
History: The First Of The Angelic Vampires, Aaura Searches For Those Worthy Of Her Deadly Kiss. To Create Once Again Her Own Race, To Thrive Againsed All.
Magic: Fire Element And Earth. Currently Learning Ice
Kin: Long Dead, Or So She Thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Thats All You Have To Do, And Use Your Imagination, If You Want To Join Me Ill See If You Are Worthy. ---------------------------------------------

A War Is Still Wadeging Between Vampires And Many Others Becides Wearwolves, So Watch Your Back; Someone Or Something Might Be Chewing On It!!!! - Aaura

Last edited:

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Name: Nyte
Appearance: Dark skin, brown eyes, 5'9, 163lbs.
Personality: Demonic personality. Quiet sometimes and cold hearted.
Race: Omega Vampire
weapon: Samurai Blade.
History: Very little is know about Nyte, he mostly keeps to himself.
Magic: Darkness
Kin: He killed them all at the age of 9.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Name: Tyleya Vendega
Appearance: Will Edit
Personality: Kind-hearted, a rarity among Vampires. But ready to kill if necessary.
Race: Vampire Heiress- About to be Leader of a House and an Elder Vampire
weapon: A Long Katana with a siver blade. Chinese Red Army Bayonet, silver blade.
History: Heir to the Vendega Clan, after her father dies.
Magic: Gravity Defiance, Electrical and Metallic Munipulation
Kin: Vendega Clan

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
I Love The Ideas You Guys Have. It Makes Me So Happy. ~The Niwa Clan Accepts You Tyleya Vendega, Into The Vast Country Of England Mannor. Welcome New Elder To Your New Life.~ *Streches Arm To Her*

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
Well Thats Good, So Lets Get Started Then, And There IS Plenty More Room For Others To Join Too. *Takes Nyte's Hand And Leads Him To A Hudge Room* "This Is Your Suit!!!" My Gift To YOu, Make It As Homey As Possible. Ill Be In And OUt"

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
Ok So This Is The Story Of The Angelic Vamps, Since You Wanna Know So Bad. About 80000 Years In, Aaura Came Apon a Witch and Tried To kill It. But This Witch Being A New Tritsie, Cursed Her With Angelic Wings. Well Aaura Loves Them, But When Someone She Loves Gets Hurt She Loses One Singal Feather, To Make A Wish. And SO On And So Forth. Her One Love Aubery, Wished For His Own Death. And Thats Where This Story Begins, With Her Search For A New Love And Family

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
"Where did everyone go?" Aaura asked to an empty room. She walks around the castle aimlessly. "Hello?" she called allowed. Just then Aaura falls into a trapped door. "Uhhh Hello? What the hell? Who put this here? Ummm I think I hear something scratching.... Guys? How do I get out of here? Where is my damn body guard when i need him?" she wondered alowed. Aaura started to pace back and forth in the tiny hole. Suddenly she felt something warm in the hole with her. "What the?!" she exclaimed. Then looking at it she realizes its and old coat. "An old coat? That's cool!" She looks around notcing no one there. "Duh. No one's here. It's mine!!"

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC:Can i start? I will add different characters in, if thats ok.

Tyleya sat in her fathers mansion working on some paperwork. As the heir of the House she had to be able to make the House run without someone watching her. Since her father was very very very old she had to learn these things. There were over 300 people living in House Vendega.

"You need to sign here." Grady said. Grady was the lawyer. He had been trusted by Tyleya's father. Tyleya looked up and smiled. She signed. "You never have fun." Adora said. Adora was Tyleya's best friend. "No. I don't have time." Tyleya said. She read over some papers. "Tyleya," Grady began, "Its believed that its high time you mate someone. There are a few selected ones you can choose from, all from prominent Houses. Tyleya thought about it. "No. I will rule this House. ALONE!" Tyleya explained. "But you will rule it alone as stated in your father's will. But we need you to mate with some one so you can have....prosperity." Tyleya looked slightly puzzled. "He means Children." Adora explained. "Why do i need children? I don't need any now. My main Priority is this House. Keeping it running. Not laying up and having babies." Tyleya replied. "We have a few selected. Go on a few dates with them and go from there." Grady explained. Tyleya sat back in her executive chair to think. "I'll get back with you on that." Tyleya replied.

Aaura

May 17, 2006
under the moon and stars
Zenny
( So You Think All Our Kin's Houses Should Be Connected In Some Way? Like A Family Tie? That'd Be Cool.)

Aaura Made It Out Of The Whole With The Help Of The Long Coat."Well That Was Easy" She Brushes Off Her Wings That Are Now Crusted With Dirt, "Damn I Have To Shower Before I Call A Meeting With All The Elders" She Runs To Her Room And Takes A Quick Shower. There Is A Knocking On The Door, "Yes?" A Young Boy Enters,"My Lady?" "Yes Trevor What Is It?" Aaura Answers Once She Is Out Of The Shower, Wet And Towel-less. He Shy's Away, "Would You Like Me To Call The Meeting Now? "Yes Trevor YOu Do That" He Leaves Aaura To Dress. "Now What Should I Wear?"....She Walks Over To Her Mass Closet, To Where All The Backless Dresses Are. "Maybe I Should Finnaly Show The Elders My Wings Tonight, To Show Them My Kin's Leggacy Would Surely Put All Of Our Joining Family's Into Dispare..." She Walks Into The Room And Puts On The Shinny Red Dress, Smiles To Herself And Walks Down To The Hall To Greet The Elders.

Last edited:

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Knock. Knock. Knock. Tyleya stopped writing her letter. "Come in." Tyleya said briskly. Viktor walked in. "Your father is leaving on his meeting with Aaura." he said. "Alright. Tell him all the paper should be done when he returns. That is all, you may leave." Tyleya said. Viktor left. Grady sat in a chair. "You need a bodyguard as well. Your father has quite a few. You will need some as well. I have this man i want you to meet. He's the best and a good friend of mines." Grady said. Tyleya ignored him and kept writing her letter. It was to the Xi house on negotiations for a treaty against the wolves. They were getting bolder every year.

About an Hour later Viktor called Tyleya on her cell phone. Your father didn't make it to Aaura's. He and his party was attacked by Wolves.

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Cruentus was walking around. He looked at a small paper given to him by Grady. He and grady knew each other from awhile ago. They hadn't spoken in a few years. Cruentus was told that Grady has a job offer for him. It would provide him with a place to sleep and possibly people to kill. He arrived outside of a big castle. He looked at the paper once more. "Ahh Grady what have you gotten me into. But this must be the place." He shook his head then walked up the door. The instructions on the paper said to give three loud sharp knocks, then two soft ones so Grady would know it was him. This way Grady could help bipass Cruentus through all of the guards. He did as the paper instructed then waited for a responce.
~~~~~~~

Grady rushed out of Tyleyas' office down to the door. He opened the bid oak doors with a golden finish. The nob was made of gold with a small tooth to turn with. Opening the door, Grady let in the moonlight and the night air into the castle. Grady looked up and saw it seemed like a starless night but the moon was full. That would explain the attack on Tyleya's father. He looked back into the doorway slightly forgetting about the man at the door. "Ahh Cruentus come in, come in. I've been expecting you for a few days now. What took you so long my dear friend?"

Cruentus shrugged and replied "Eh I don't know. I was contemplating the proposition." He cracked a smile. That was a rarity with him. He looked around the main hall of the mansion. It seemed everything seemed to be plated with silver and gold. "Who the hell is running this place? They must be rich." He started to walk up the stairs led by Grady. They were made of ivory, as was the banaster. The top of the banaster however, was plated in gold. There was fine detail in it. He bent down to examine it more closely. he stuck out his hand to Grady. "Wait wait. Who made these?" He looked at the gold finish. There were fine curves in the work. It seemed the finish was made into dragons popping out. "This work is wonderful. We may continue."

They climbed farther up the stairs. There were 6 stories to this mansion. Every one of them seemed to be busy with people. There were portraits of what seemed like family, or past heads of the clan. Noticing the bridge of their nose was always the same made him think they were all family. Then he looked at one closely. They all had a birth and death date on them. They reached the top flight. Just then a small group of vampires were putting up another portrait. It had a deathdate on it also. It was today! The head of the clan died today. That might mean his job would be over. Nonetheless it didn't seem to bother Grady.

The top flight of the stairs was the smallest. There were 2 doors, and currently, one picture. Grady told Cruentus to stay here. He walked over to the newest picture. He had the same nose as the others. Also, being as close as he was, noticed and inscription on the bottom of the portrait. It said Father of Tyleya. One of the greatest heads to the clan. So did they decide to ask him to be Tyleya's body guard? How could they have known that her father would've died to make him do this. Either way it didnt matter to him. He still has a job. Just then Grady walked out. "Miss Tyleya will be out in a minute. We will wait here."

OOC: So long I almost died x-x

Last edited:

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
Nyte folded his arms and he waited. He was sitting out side of Aaura's room and watched Trevor walk i then out again. "She's gonna be late for the meeting if she keeps messin' around in there." He thought. He turned his head to look out the window. It was still early the sun had not risen yet. Nyte Continued to wait for Aaura. He sat still next to the door of her room, never moving an inch he eyed down anyone walked by or entered. There were few people that could be trusted. Aaura was the young lady of the house and her safety was a high priority. Nyte had been on this job since Aaura was born. He was strict with his proceedure in proctecting her, but wasn't cold enough to make Aaura feel like they had a bodyguard- Client reltionship. Nyte had respect for the house which wasn't a common trait for his dispostion.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
Tyleya put down her phone. "What? What happened?" Adora asked. Tyleya looked down for a moment. In only one moment did many thoughts and memories go through her head. The memory of her mother dying in front of her eyes, raped and killed. The memory of her father saying she would inherit everything. The day her father left the job of running the house to her. "Tyleya! What happened?" Adora asked again. "Gregory Vendega is dead." Tyleya said lowly. Adora fell to her knee's and kissed Tyleya's hand. "My Lady Vedega." Adora said solemnly. "Rise...no need for that." Tyleya said, waving her hand. "You should consider what Grady said. About a bodyguard." Adora said. She rose from her position and walked out the room.

Tyleya wanted to leave before being bombarded by sympathies. She stood up. She looked down at the last paper. She knew that though she was the legitimate heir, she would be opposed by many, especially her male cousin, Aiden. Aiden for years tried to get House Vendega under his belt. Gregory never let him. Her father just signed his will and the consul agreed that she was legally the heir

She sighed and walked out the room. She looked at the picture they were putting up. News traveled fast. Too fast. She stood there looking at the image of her father. The Wolves were responsible. Everyone would want her to declare war. She wasnt sure she wanted to do that at this point. She need a person of wisdom to talk to about this. She just them noticed Grady and a man who wasn't from the House standing next to him. Grady walked her way.

Last edited:

Cruentus

Jul 9, 2007
*points to map* HERE!
Zenny
Grady led Cruentus to Tyleya. She was looking at the picture that he was looking at no more than a moment ago. She must be his daughter. Cruentus thought to himself. What I'm I protecting some little princess just so she can get Daddy's money? He scoffed as Grady stopped near Tyleya. Grady introduced them: "Miss Tyleya, this is Cruentus. The man I was talking about to be your body guard. He is a known assassin and never fails to do what he is set to do. He and I used to know each other and I would trust him with your life. Miss Tyleya give him a chance. I know he can protect you." Grady seemed to say this all without stopping for a breath. He was speaking a mile a minute. When he finished his face was red and he was panting. It seemed like it took an effort to get a point across to 'Miss Tyleya'.

Cruentus stepped forward to shake her hand. He looked her up and down. She didn't seem to be anything special. She seemed very uptight. He could deal with this. As long as she didn't treat him like some serveant. He would not be bossed around. Grady told him his job would entail two things. One, protecting the person who hires hime. Also two, killing the people or things that cause a threat to his employer. Nothing like baby sitting or being a personal butler. He could handle this. For all he knew this wouldn't last long. As he said before, it looks like he is protecting some spoiled little girl from getting Daddy's money and Daddy's clan taken away from her.

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
OOC: Sorry its short.
Tyleya looked this Cruentus up and down. He didnt look like an assassin. He was tall, thin, and pale. But then Tyleya didn't look like a Leader or even a martial arts expert. But Grady trusted him. With Gregory dying Tyleya need a bodyguard. She looked at him again. She extended her hand. "I'm Tyleya." She grabbed his hand and shake firmly. She them put her hand on Grady's shoulder. "Its ok Grady i trust you." she said calmly. "Cruentus. Why don't you and Grady join me to this meeting to Aaura's?" Tyleya asked.

Nyte

May 30, 2008
Ft. Lewis, Washington
Zenny
"Miss Aaura." Nyte spoke through the door. "You're going to be late for you meeting with the Vengeda House." He faced the door and put his hand on the knob. "I'm coming in."
He turned the knob and let himself in. He bearly had the door open. He hated coming in her room. Just the fact that she wasn't dressed, it bothered him a little bit that she wasn't shy. " You'd better be dressed, we have to leave shortly." he said in a serious tone. With that he poked his head in the room and looked around.