Inception

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
Has anyone gone out to see inception? Everyone seems to only say good comments about the movie!

Kembler

Aug 31, 2010
Zenny
VERY good movie but it was confusing 1st and my 2nd time watching it made things more clear

if you have not seen this movie then go run and watch it

amazing!
<
hehehehehe

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
Agreed! It was an awesome movie but I need to watch it again. Still a little confused about the ending. Maybe watching it again might make it clear

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
One of the most overrated movies ever made.The acting is sub par, the effects are all basically taken from the Matrix. The film is full of plot holes and the film is predictable from start to finish. The one thing I will say is that it looked good. (No good movie ever needs multiple views to be understood. Good movies can be better with multiple viewings (The Usual Suspects is interesting after knowing the twist, however it's still exceptional on the first viewing with no confusion (Look, a parentheses within a parentheses within a parentheses! INCEPTION!)), but no good movie needs to be watched more than once to be understood.)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
[MENTION=466]E.V.[/MENTION] I like your quote of

no good movie needs to be watched more than once to be understood.

I do agree there.. you would think a movie that is very clear and explaining things would be good. However it could be that the person trying to understand the film just isn't good at thinking outside the box. Which might makle them feel like they need to watch it again.