ISSUES TO BE KNOW REGISTRATION/RECOVERY

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
yes well as i have forgotten my password and i attempter to retrieve it got multiple errors

as i was using internet explorer to reset my pass , when you get to the location where it asks for email and "type the 1st and last letter of " gamerzplace i did and i get error "you typed wrong answer"

after trying for hour i gave and ran safari which make it work instantly

then upon recieving my email and click confirmation link it rout me to main forums page not reset page and asked me to log in.

so back to copy link and paste safari worked perfect

in other words this forums not ie friendly not that i mind since i been here since day one and i can always use other browser but just a heads up if u ever have issues

to nitz" yes bro already working to get things working lol

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
Im using IE at the moment and got some errors as well.
It suddenly keeps on telling me for example that Im not logged in and have to log in again..even though Im in the middle of posting something etc.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Im using IE at the moment and got some errors as well.
It suddenly keeps on telling me for example that Im not logged in and have to log in again..even though Im in the middle of posting something etc.
Thanks for letting me know. I noticed a lot of people are getting logged out.

My guess is some plugin is causing issues. I'm gonna have to test and see whats up.

Lalaith

Feb 13, 2007
In my filed of paper flowers
Zenny
I have some issues, because I only use IE for a long time now. I didn't like Firefox much.

So it keeps logging me out, middle posts, or when I'm innactive for a long time. Also images take a bit to load, which is weird. But I think that's all.

PS: it logged me out in the middle of this very post Lol!