Music Justin Bieber

Do you like JB?

• If god could save one person...it should be JB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If god could kill 1 person.. it should be JB!

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
You know it was bound to be created.

I'm sure some members will just flame for a topic on JB LOL.

But, this guys seems to be everywhere that I go.. Magazines, tv, radio.. jeez. I heard he is making Justin Bieber nail polish? WTF?

LOL

so do you hate the guy or like him?

I don't have a huge problem, but i think his company and agent are milking the teen women around the world as they use him like a disney toy aka Miley Cyrus LOL

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
I think I am neutral..I don't hate him but I wouldn't go all crazy over him either..He's a cute kid with nice tunes but nothing more than that.. I definitely wouldn't go buy a JB nailpolish LOL or a strand of his hair that was sold for 40K...that's crazy stuff right there! If anyone would pay me that much for a strand of my hair, I would be more than happy to go bald :D

Last edited:

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
ya people aka younger girls are going crazy for this guy! And now his g.f selene gomez has girls threatening to kill her cause she is going out with their man! :p

haha its cute and sad at the same time! :p he's just a lil boy! i dunno y its such a big deal...i like selena gomez though :D she's soo pretty!

Olaji

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
I don't have any love for Justin Bieber. I don't even like his songs and sometimes he looks like gay to me.

He should go to hell for all I care.

Asaba

Dec 25, 2022
Zenny
Justin Bieber is the most annoying celebrity that has ever broken into the music industry. I can't stand him in any way. I can't remember listening to any of his songs for years.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I wouldn't say that I hate or dislike Justin Bieber. Some of his music is good and I have been known to listen to some but I will admit that he did get a little too full of himself as he was growing up in the spotlight.

Even now sometimes I feel he goes over the top with his celebrity status but it has calmed down compared to what it was.