Last Anime you watched...

GokuSSJ

Aug 27, 2010
Zenny
I am watching digimon again it is very old but i liked it a lot and my younger brother likes it too.
<

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
It's sad that i call myself an anime fan but i have never seen DBZ, it is on my list of "old shows i need to watch", but cowboy bebop came first. Speaking of that, i watched a couple episodes of that today, so that is now the last one i watched.
well in the anime downloads forums below.. I'll see if I can dig up the links to download each season :D Took me like 1-2 days to download all the DBZ seasons.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I miss DBZ now, might have to re-watch them again epic anime of all time! I also hate to admit it, but i miss pokemon.. i saw a new version on tv when switching channels... reminded me of the very 1st season. I don't think I saw more than 50% of the first season!

Bisola

Oct 1, 2022
Zenny
Avatar The Last Airbender was the last anime I watch. I enjoyed the fighting scenes in it especially the how the fire nation fights.

Chibu

Oct 7, 2022
Zenny
Last I watched was Naruto 78 changing the frog into the Nine Tails to be battle with Gaara, sweetness!
Bleach was the last anime that I watched and it was very interesting.

I'm looking at watching The Girl form the other side next

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Cyberpunk : Edgerunners was the last anime that I watched. It was a very good anime with good plot. If you played Cyberpunk : 2077, you will definitely enjoy watching Cyberpunk : Edgerunners.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
Last I watched was Naruto 78 changing the frog into the Nine Tails to be battle with Gaara, sweetness!
The last anime I watched was Mashle: Magic and Muscles, The Marginal Service and Dead Mount Death Play. The three of them was recommended to me by my brother who's a freak when it comes to anime. I enjoyed watching all of them.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
Blue Eye Samurai was the last anime series I watched. It is the best anime I've watched this year. I'm thinking of the next one to watch and close the year with.