Last Movie you saw...

Mimi

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
Dido for this topic too pin it.

And Wedding Crashers.
Wakanda Forever was the last movie I watched and I wasn't so much impressed with it. It's an average movie in my opinion and with Shuri as the new Black Panther was crap in my opinion.

Zuby

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny

And Wedding Crashers.
SAKRA is the last movie that I watched. It's a movie directed and acted by Donnie Yen. He's one of my favorite Chinese actors. It uses to be Jet-Li but not anymore.

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
Matrix. I don't know how I stumbled onto the movie last night and it was the complete parts of it. I had a very good time watching Part 1 and 2 last night.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
The last movie I watched was Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I would love to be able to spend a day watching all the Harry Potter from beginning to end as I have never done that. Just have a day where I can chill, get some kind of fast food, and just binge-watch Harry Potter.

Nazzyi

Oct 8, 2022
Zenny

And Wedding Crashers.

The last movie I watched was Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania. It was well hyped and I had to go to the cinema last weekend to see it. It was a very good movie after watching it.

Flint

Mar 9, 2023
Zenny

And Wedding Crashers.
Oppenheimer was the last movie I watched and it was in the cinema that I watched it when it was streamed for the first time.

I had a very good time watching the movie because everything that was said to have being produced in the movie was exactly how it was. I had a good time with it.

Lucas

Oct 2, 2022
Zenny
It was a TV show that I watched last night. It was The Reacher. I had a good time watching the complete 8 episodes. I'm waiting for the next season that comes out next year.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
The last movie I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I will admit, I don't tend to watch many movies despite their being a few I do want to watch that I haven't yet, one of them being M3GAN.