Last show you watched?

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
UFC71 Main Event

Chuck Liddell vs Quinton " Rampage " Jackson
[spoiler]Maaan, this was such a bad fight. I only downloaded it, but it sure sucks for the people who have PPV and paid for this. 2 minutes and 10 seconds long and Chuck Liddell is knocked down, Rampage jumps on him and lands 4 hits to the head, and the match is stopped early by the ref. What's worse, this is a title fight; Liddell lost the belt. I'm not much of an MMA guy normally, but I had to see this fight, and it was a real disappointment. I felt bad for Chuck :/ He's been kicking ass lately. Ah well.[/spoiler]

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Naruto (last thing I watched the whole way through)
Star Trek (only watched some of an episode called Shore Leave)

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
Law & Order: Criminal Intent (season finale for a 2nd time)
and...
The end of a Star Trek episode named Bread & Circuses.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
You know I've never really seen any episode of Star Trek o_o. I've had shitloads of friends and some relatives I used to know that absolutely love the show, but somehow I never ended up seeing one single show ._. Maybe I should get around to checking it out sometime.

Last show watched : Magnum P.I. :3

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
The Colbert Report. Last night's episode and tonight's episode.
And yeah, you should watch Star Trek sometime. If you like it, then there's a lot of episodes and movies for you to watch. And tons of games you can play (though only a few are outstanding)

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
No, it's pretty funny, really! There are only about 8 episodes though. But I only watched it cause there wasn't a new episode of The Colbert Report.

Blood+