Man This Place Brings Back Memories

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Hey, Nitz (and others?). How've ya been?
I see the site's had a MAJOR overhaul since I was here last. Pretty sweet, I gotta say.

edit: Oh... no it hasn't... Haha, I said the same thing last time I was here apparently.
And It looks like Cloud commented too.
Man, I miss all the people I met here.

Last edited:

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah, good old days eh!

I think people kinda just moved onto different parts of their life or moved else where. That time our server died really killed off activity. It took me months to recover data and get back online.

Good news is the new server has been VERY good for the last year now.

We just need to get more old members back or hit up new members here.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Yeah, I showed Katsu the link, but I don't think she had many thoughts about coming back. The hardest part is probably going to be getting people to stick around long enough for more people to show up.
My semester is starting up again soon, but I plan on sticking around for a while.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Yeah, I showed Katsu the link, but I don't think she had many thoughts about coming back. The hardest part is probably going to be getting people to stick around long enough for more people to show up.
My semester is starting up again soon, but I plan on sticking around for a while.
Yeah I remember Jing was back here and then school swamped him again.

I think we just have to get more new members here. Most have either gotten older and grown out of the gaming scene. So younger gamers is what it will take now I think....

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
It's funny, when I joined I think I was the younger gamers, haha. I'm still deep in the gaming scene, and I doubt I'll be leaving any time soon. New people is nice, but man, I sure do miss our old friends.

School has me bogged down a bit too, but I don't plan on letting it interfere with my gaming, or vice versa.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
It's funny, when I joined I think I was the younger gamers, haha. I'm still deep in the gaming scene, and I doubt I'll be leaving any time soon. New people is nice, but man, I sure do miss our old friends.

School has me bogged down a bit too, but I don't plan on letting it interfere with my gaming, or vice versa.
Yeah well sadly not everyone is like us haha... some people just move on from one phase of their life to another. But for me gaming is a huge hobby I like taking part in.. so I won't be going away anytime soon either! :)