Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
So I got on msn and I get a odd message... it said

dellaresureccion76@hotmail.com says:
Looking for a good guy!

I was confused thinking, ok WHO is this person and what kinda message is that?

Well after talking it led to one thing... It allowed me to figure out it was some kinda sex msn bot!

Here is the convo:

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
hmm
what kinda guy

hi sweety.. My name is kelly. :)

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
ni hao

sweety. Would you like to chat today? Where are you from?

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
from the china
were from you are?

well im from modesto callie but rite now im in NewYork ,,,Cold : )

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
wow new yorks you are riches then

Can i ask you a quest?

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
wat quest? I did quest yday in game Dragon Age: Origins

Do you know what a whooty is?

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
no
whooty?
Do you do whoop ass? if yes then no i get whoop ass today by baba cuz i playing to much gams

lol Whooty is a White Girl with a BOOTY!: )

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
you are white girls? wow in china white girls do very much drink drink and make me do drink drink

Do you like big booty girls ? too much for you to handle?

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
what is booty? how i handle booty? i cannot compute

wana see ???

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
ok but wat see?

ok let me set up my camera for you honey.. : ) : ) one sec

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
you have camera
wow u rich white womans and whooty

ok u ready goto http://www.****************.com and we can go 1 on 1 chat.I have my own cam link Just click Accept Invite on the left n ill find you...

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
here i cannot buy camera to much monies i so smart i makes my ownz camera with night vision ans thermal very good for sam fisher mans

Don't worry baby join this site all you have to do is register

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
why register
what i regoster for? you pay me for register? i not need whooty i play gams and see whooty in gta IV man whootys in club

fill out your info sweety its to verify your age,.. ok ?

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
my ages is 22 china age but in usa i being it 30

What color Panties do you think i should wear? i might have you favorite color here somewhere...

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
what is panties?
you mean pants like jeans? i not weae it to fancy fo me i wear it the underware only my frands say it cools

I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me? I can't chat with you on the site till you register :(

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
i not know site
why register? 1st you pay me big monies and whooty

Baby I'm So Horny right now! Do Whatever You have to, to get in! i'll spank my ass till its red for u!!!

#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
what is horny?
i not spank
sorry i get spanks when i play the gams to much not good good you know very bad my fatha saying it

Your such a good boy, i'm gonna show you what good boys deserve.. i'll be waiting for you on the site..
#87 - H.A.R.R.Y says:
ok good day i see you now i go to play GTA IV and see the whooty fo free! chan chan ni shi wan

It makes me wonder if it was a person? Since the convo ended then and the person stopped msging me...

haha funny stuff never had a sex bot add me... so awkward... if you people are bored add it and see if you can mess around with it.. (not in a dirty way of course :p)

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
LOL... that's awesome :p I am soo adding her :p in a good way ofcourse :p LOL kidding fools..but man that sounds more like a person... i mean the answers pretty much dont make her sound like a bot.. i mean, dun u remember smarter child? he was smart but clueless except when he makes u appologize for swearing LOL good times :)

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
[MENTION=2234]Sabrina[/MENTION] ya.. have fun talking to it.. I seriously thought it was a person I knew since the person was already on my list some how

[MENTION=579]Lalaith[/MENTION] LOL ya i dunno how it was on my list.. scary! but always fun for entertainment I guess haha :p

Sabrina

Jan 17, 2011
Zenny
[MENTION=2234]Sabrina[/MENTION] ya.. have fun talking to it.. I seriously thought it was a person I knew since the person was already on my list some how

hahaha yeh "it" does sound like a person :p its funny though :D i usually deny such friend requests but now that i think about it after reading this, it would be pretty entertaining to accept i guess :D