• Total voters
R

r.A.n.D.o.M

dudes and dudettes ninja pwn all

and yeah ill check google for a ninja smiley

sethtodeath

Feb 8, 2006
Zenny
Guild wars is better:D cuz i can afford it if any one plays my name is flay on it:D
oh and what about assains they pwnzors ninjas lol

Infamous

Jul 30, 2006
Zenny
mortor.gif

heh, ninja wizards.

Crosby

May 1, 1998
Zenny
Is Diablo 3 going to steal the spotlight from StarCraft 2?

You know, i feel very cheated! Instead of Blizzard focusing all their efforts in getting Starcraft 2 out, they obviously are just in it for the money... ie release diablo 3 because more games = more profit.

Im not saying they shouldnt be thinking of money, but i feel that they are cannabolizing their own profit margins. Some of the people who would be playing starcraft2 just because its the only 'new' thing being released by Blizzard (im not talking about sc fans, im talking about diablo fans), will now wait for diablo 3 instead.
I think they should distribute their games over distinct time periods to make the most of them

In any case... who allowed them to stop working on sc2 just to release another game? :mad:

(maybe i wouldnt be so frustrated if it hadnt been over a year with no sign of even a beta for sc2!)

Merovingian

Apr 13, 2006
www.DAHeadquarters.com
Zenny
Actually, I think that there are TWO teams making both games, not just one team changing directions and stuff. They are STILL making SC2
And the diablo and starcraft community fans are quite apart anyway.