GameBoy Pokemon

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Your files are prolly still there, cause mine are lol i played blue the other day

and by the way nitz, the only way to get mew was either at a pokemon event or the way i did

you play the game like normal but you can't fight the kid above the bridge in cerulian city with the slowpoke
then when you come out from the underground path that goes under Safron city u come out on the right
go out the door and almost at the same time as you take a step down from the door press start
fly back to cerulian and go fight the kid with the slow poke then fly to lavender town and leave out the left
the start menu will appear
press B and there will be a mew on level 7

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Your files are prolly still there, cause mine are lol i played blue the other day

and by the way nitz, the only way to get mew was either at a pokemon event or the way i did

you play the game like normal but you can't fight the kid above the bridge in cerulian city with the slowpoke
then when you come out from the underground path that goes under Safron city u come out on the right
go out the door and almost at the same time as you take a step down from the door press start
fly back to cerulian and go fight the kid with the slow poke then fly to lavender town and leave out the left
the start menu will appear
press B and there will be a mew on level 7
Interesting... I just thought.. instead of trading etc.. I bought a GameShark and got mew etc.. etc... unlimited rare candy's haha...

I can't believe they still play the tv shows these days. I was flipping channels and noticed they had it playing.

Keyblader92

May 19, 2008
New York City
Zenny
I had a Brain Boy and used it to edit anything and everything I wanted.Though the downside was that you needed to have a backup file saved on it or your file would be destroyed if it happened.And as for the TV shows,they aren't as good as they used be.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
ya, the show's still on, tho ur right it's not as good as it used to be

i remember when i was little everything was so cool, and there was a set number (150)
and ash wanted to catch them all
next thing you know TADA!! there's almost 500
there's now 493, it's crazy
ash still hasn't caught all of the first 150, why make more!?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
ya, the show's still on, tho ur right it's not as good as it used to be

i remember when i was little everything was so cool, and there was a set number (150)
and ash wanted to catch them all
next thing you know TADA!! there's almost 500
there's now 493, it's crazy
ash still hasn't caught all of the first 150, why make more!?
haha yeah.. he didn't find 150 of them yet.. let alone 500!!!

I guess they added more for fun.. but honestly.. who the hell in their mind wants to catch 500? you know how much time and effort it takes to catch 500!!! 150 wasn't bad.. but seriously.. who wants to catch 500? are you gonna use all freaking 500 pokemone.. let alone 150 LOL!!