RE Monsters

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
If enemies in general count, this Dr. Salvador for sure, if he even came within 2 feet of me I knew I was dead pretty much. >.<

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
for a bos, I hate Dr. Salvador as well. lol As a random enemy I would say the licker or a hunter. lol

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
I hated those JJ's too. If I didn't pre-kill it with a rifle, then I knew I was either gonna get killed or badly hurt.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Jechtsphere said:
JJ's?

what is that?

Those massive dudes with those machine guns. They grapple you when you get real close to them, so stay out of their shooting range and stay as far away from them as possible. >.<

You run into them on the Island all the time. Especially during Ada's missions I found most of all though.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, I don't like those guys either. They just spray. If you're taking too long to aim with a rifle, expect to get hit. On pro mode with a fully maxed out health bar, expect to die in 2 hits.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Albert Wesker said:
Yeah, I don't like those guys either. They just spray. If you're taking too long to aim with a rifle, expect to get hit. On pro mode with a fully maxed out health bar, expect to die in 2 hits.

So, they're the hardest hitting, non-instant kill enemy in RE4 right?

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
I would think so. I can't think of any other enemies that did that much damage without killing me outright.

Unknown Sora

Jun 16, 2006
Destiny Islands
Zenny
I would have to say the Tyrant (the big massive thing with the large claws on one arm and it's heart showing), Nemesis, Hunter Betas (the green long armed things), or the JJ's

The Leech Men from RE0 and Outbreak were also pretty annoying but I could take them easily