Resident Evil Series

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
These game are top really good and are awsome. Whats your opinion on them, then explain why u like it or dont like it. My favorite Boss is probably Nemises but thats just me, whats yours?

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
my fav its defently 4 but followed closed by 3! best games i played besides of course silent hill well atleast the first one was good

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
4 is plain awsome and as for playstation RE3 was good. Whos your fav character in any RE Game? Mine is Chris all the way.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Blank said:
4 is plain awsome and as for playstation RE3 was good. Whos your fav character in any RE Game? Mine is Chris all the way.

chris was awesome but my its jill followed by chris

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Jill is cool but Chris is awsome. Now there is going to be Resident Evil 5 and not to start any problems but I think the main character is Chris. I mean look at it this way Jill had her own game, as well as Rebecca, Claire, and Leon. So i think its chris what do u guys think?

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
My favorite RE game is probably 4. But then again, it's the ONLY RE game that I've played from start to finish. :p 4 is a game that even the more casual gamers can pick up and enjoy. It was game of the year on both GCN and PS2. "Great" is simply a word that doesn't do justice to the game, it's so much more than that.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
Its not even Top Seller Its hella better I agree. The game was perfect to me I mean the story weant good and everything, perfect horror as well, man I will tell u playing on a big screen and spekaers turn up man it scarres the hell out of u. lol

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Playing with surround sound is the greatest. You can clearly hear sounds either to the side or behind you.

Resident Evil 5 is in development and it will make an appearance on PS3 and 360. It will also use RE4 style gameplay. Gamespot has an article about it but I can't find the link right now.

Blank

Jan 21, 2006
Atwater
Zenny
yeah it is suppost to have same camera view and new stuff in the game which is going to be really awsome. lol What do u think it is goin got be like?

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Well, obviously we can expect the same good gameplays style of RE4 but I'm sure they're going to make some tweaks in order to make it more unique, as well as make any changes that needed to be made. We'll obviously be able to enjoy new graphics for the game as well. I just wonder what the story will be.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Everything I know about it so far has already been posted. Further details about the game won't be released for a long time.