Starcraft: BroodWar

Demon_Eyes Kyo

He holds the triforce of power
May 22, 2006
in a little place called "my own little world"
Zenny
Well, Starcraft BroodWar is the expansion pack for SC1 and it picks up right after what happens in the final Protoss mission of the original. Just wondering if anyone's played it, what they think of it, and how they like the new units that were introduced. (Dark Templars rule!)

I personally liked it alot, alsmost more than the original. The new units make it more fun, and a bit easier but at the same time a bit harder. The new multiplayer maps are larger and more comlex (but not too complex), which makes the online and local multiplayer a tad harder but funner. And the storyline isn't all mumbo-jumbo like some expansion packs I've player in the past. It also keeps all the heroes from the first one (well, most of them atleast) and introduces some new ones.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I played it and it was pretty cool, But I noticed the CPU us smarter! haha in the older SC you could barracade the enterance and CPU wouldn't know how to break through.. but in BW they use tanks or long range weapons to break through... so it's a lot harder I noticed. The main reason it is harder is because of the newer units they had! Extra air attack or ground attack units.

I'm not sure what;s Planned for SC2 yet, but I'm hoping to check out the new trailer soon :D