Suggestions go here

Xemnas

Apr 21, 2006
The World That Never Was
Zenny
I had a look at the video portal KH-Vids has, and I thought, "wouldn't it be awesome to have a video portal (which is free by the way) for videogames?" I mean, where the Hell are you going to find endings to classics these days, without having to trawl through endless AMV crap and stuff that doesn't even remotely relate to what you're looking for? (coughYOUTUBEINANUTSHELL!cough) Not anywhere except maybe Googling it, but that's even MORE useless trawling.

So what do you think?

Fusion-X

Jan 12, 2006
Canada
Zenny
from what i've seen in other forums in the past that have had a food forum, they really don;t get any activitiy

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Doe's Gamers place have a email thing where you join and you have to check your email to actully go and do things on a forum? Like, its called an email comfromation I think.. Because there was a forum my sister joined a couple years back and they had new members joining but never posting or anything, so she told them they should try getting rid of the email comfromation because some new members may not actully have email, so they can't get on the forums they join. It worked for that forum, so mabey thats the problem on GP. Did I write to much?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
no that system is off.. there isn't a problem with new members at all.. It just that we wer e down for a bit.. and yeah.. I can't advertise much untill I can get the new system running..

~$#@ggY~

May 30, 2008
Zenny
well my question is, when are we going to have the 'Renovation Ceremony'?

Like i've been through most of the sections and the last post i get is prolly 2yrs back?! I can assume we had pretty BIG problems over here but we need start again right?

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
yeah.. our server crashed last month and I didn't backup.. the oldest backup I had was from long ago... the server techs are "supposed" to keep a backup.. but the idiots backup stuff on the SAME hard drive that the normal files are on... LOL.. so when the server crashed the HD died with it...

So basically we have to rebuild... but at least we have some active members and the motivation to move on.