Status
Not open for further replies.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
KonohaShinobiButton.png

The shinobi, also known as the ninja, was one of the most feared warriors. They moved in stealth and shadow. A shinobi was fast and strong. With speed they could weave in and out of assults and with might they destroyed opponents with a single, fatal strike.

First off, members of this clan recieve a regular salary of 25000 a week. If you are a member of this clan and do not recieve this amount, PM me and I will check my records.

1. Anyone is allowed to join no matter what job and stat levels.
2. If you want to join, you can post in this thread your RPG name OR PM me your name and request to join.
3. Make sure that the image you want in the Clan's banner is one relating to Naruto.
4. You must STAY ACTIVE. That means both in the forums and the RPG.
5. You advance in rank when you reach different levels OR when I am PMed to take a look at your stats and feel otherwise. The ranks are as follows:
Level 0-5 = Genin
Level 6-15 = Chuunin
Level 16-25 = Anbu
Level 26-40 = Jounin
Level 41+ = Sennin
The degree of these ranks is based on the current average levels in the RPG. If too many people are reaching high levels, I could raise the standards. If this is a problem and most of the clan does not agree, it will not happen.

Those are all the rules for now. I would appreciate if you checked on them every now and then to make sure there are no changes. If there are, I will try to make them noticable.

I will randomly assign missions to members. Missions could be anywhere from "Raise your number of victories from 5 to 25." to "Challenge (Username) to a battle and win." If you are successful in these missions, you will recieve payment. (This is assuming the Donations are working which I am not altogether sure they are...)

That's all from me now. Remember, if you want to join, just post here or PM me with your RPG name and the picture you want in the banner.

Afraid of being led by a level 50? Just SCAN ME to see how powerful I am.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Congradulations to TMat, Sweedish Delight, and RPGirl on achieving the rank of ANBU in the clan. This puts them on the same level or higher than most clan leaders. Also, congrats to Blade X on reaching the Jounin level.

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
~~Update: Our clan has recently become the largest clan with 13 members! :D
And, I have just started a war with the Shinsengumi clan that could prove to be quite entertaining. I just wonder if any of them would dare to fight me... =\

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
hehehehehehehe......wonder who would dare to fight with a Jounin from the clan....hey Splatt wut do u think abt maybe having a shoutbox in the clan itself?

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
A shoutbox? Hmm... I could probably get us a Chatzy room is Chatzy ever deals with its problems. They were recently taken over and their servers are getting all nifty-fied. Anyways, Chatzy is basically a chat room. I'll look into this though! ^_^

Radical Dreamer

Gothic Heartless
Apr 22, 2006
In the shadows
Zenny
I will Take u on A POST from Hell I dare u to Challenge THE FORGOTTEN KILLERS
T.E. was here

Kidding u could kick my ass But NOT ALL OF YOUR MEMBERS HOW ABOUT JOINIG OUR CLANS

Last edited:

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Not sure if I understand the last bit of your post but are you trying to recruit members for your clan in our recruiting thread?

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Well, we want to keep it competative though. No one clan should get too strong unless they really can't help it. (Which is what is happening to the Konoha Shinobi). Perhaps when 3.0 comes out, but then we will have individual cities.

Blade X

May 29, 2006
London
Zenny
i'm sort of tempted to create my own clan.....the 13 Death God divisions from Bleach XD tht would be cool...anyways, we should have our own worlds since every clan is from a diffeent realm

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
I've decided that the official language of the Konoha Shinobi will be Gnomish. If you are unfamiliar with Gnomish or Gnomish characters, I can put together a text system for Microsoft Word for Windows users. If you have a Mac I can work on putting one of those together too. I'm not going to post the text program here though. Instead, you have to find it in our forums.
If you are also unfamiliar with the password to our forums, PM me for it so you can get into there.

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Sorry guys but lack of activity with the clan means I'm shutting the Konoha Shinobi down. Maybe I'll reactivate it when 3.0 is installed but until then this clan is gone and I am creating a brand new clan known as the Kanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.