The Shinsengumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
This is our clan thread where you can post your needs, and I will try to get/help you with whatever you need. Also, our clan needs more members so if anyone would like to join please say so. Shinsengumi members if you would like a title change please tell me what title you want me to change it to. So this is really the anything thread for the Shinsengumi clan...:laugh

Daraku

Kanji of Heaven
Apr 30, 2006
Over the Rainbow
Zenny
Don't worry. I often do checks for that kind of thing. If I find someone with an item that doesn't belong to them, I delete the item and dock them quite a bit of gil.

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
okay well thank ya, I have 7 clan members who can purchase the item and 4 of them have already I believe..yes..eveyone in my clan has now purchased the item..so anyone else who purchases it, is gonna be in trouble. Does anyone need anything...please ask me because I can most likely help you with whatever you need..or are looking for...umm well...

Last edited:

Katsu

May 31, 2006
Nowhere but everywhere.
Zenny
Is there any suggestions..on WHO to recruit...try to find someone who is online...okay..and I'll look for some people too...so yeah okay..tell me if you find some people and I'll invite them

Status
Not open for further replies.