• Veoh.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Youtube.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
I've never been to Veoh. Let me go check it out real fast, and I'll come back and decide.

KoNaStAr

Feb 7, 2006
Zenny
Hmmm...Veoh seems to be slightly newer than youtube, so there's not as much content, but the site has a nice layout and I noticed there weren't as many idiotic comments as there are with youtube. >_> If the file upload size is big then that's a big plus. I'd say that given time, Veoh could become bigger and better than youtube, but it's lacking a gigantic databse of content right now. Still, I think I'll be bookmarking Veoh, and I'll probably be making a trip back there pretty soon.

GrayFox

Feb 2, 2006
Zenny
<div class='quotetop'>(Wonderboy;19125)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hmmm...Veoh seems to be slightly newer than youtube, so there's not as much content, but the site has a nice layout and I noticed there weren't as many idiotic comments as there are with youtube. >_> If the file upload size is big then that's a big plus. I'd say that given time, Veoh could become bigger and better than youtube, but it's lacking a gigantic databse of content right now. Still, I think I'll be bookmarking Veoh, and I'll probably be making a trip back there pretty soon.</div>

Yeah, maybe it will be the next big site? It could replace YouTube when google adds the stupid automatic filter program. But until then, I guess YouTube is still better.

GinyuForce

Sep 8, 2010
Zenny
Veoh! Because everyone can see full and free dragonball episodes starring.. you guess it! The Ginyu Force!