Vip Members

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
So we gave a special offer out now.

The 1st five people to post here with a funny joke will beome a VIP member.

You will also be given VIP access to the VIP members forums!

So post your jokes away!
<

Slayers

Sep 8, 2010
Zenny
[quote name='Gimpy' date='06 September 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1283817126' post='23375']

So we gave a special offer out now.

The 1st five people to post here with a funny joke will beome a VIP member.

You will also be given VIP access to the VIP members forums!

So post your jokes away!
<

[/quote]

ENJOY

A Minnesota couple decided to vacation to Florida during the winter. They planned to stay at the very same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of hectic schedules, it was difficult to coordinate their travel schedules. So, the husband left Minnesota and flew to Florida on Thursday. His wife would fly down the following day.

The husband checked into the hotel. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally left out one letter in her e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.

Meanwhile.....somewhere in Houston, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. He was a minister of many years who was called home to glory following a sudden heart attack. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends. After reading the first message, she fainted.

The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:

To: My Loving Wife

Subject: I've Arrived

Date: 16 May 2003

I know you're surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I've just arrived and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is not as uneventful as mine was.

P.S. Sure is hot down here!

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
Nice one
<

Added you to the list of VIP members.

I still have more invites to give.

Post your jokes!
<

JohnnyCash

Sep 8, 2010
Zenny
Father: What are your marks like in school?

Boy: They're underwater.

Father: What does that mean?

Boy: They're below C level.

<

Gimpy

Jan 24, 2006
Zenny
[quote name='Reefer101' date='10 September 2010 - 06:29 PM' timestamp='1284139745' post='23432']

If your still adding, I would love to become a VIP member.

[/quote]

Added you as well!

Only a few more invites left!

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Everyone has been reset to regular members. I might do this on opening day or opening week, where users who ask are allowed to be in the VIP group without having to get there the hard way :p