What would you. . . .

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
I wouldn't mind, I always thought I would be alone for the rest of my life.

What would you do if you had to go back to school? (If you are in school, try going back to preschool at your age now)

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
I would love and hate it at the same time. I loved my pre-school so much that on for my first week I got up before my mum so I could wake her up. I would hate it cause it would take longer to get to college.

What would you do without capital letters?

Sergeant Dreamer

May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
SHOOT!! Opps, I guess I died!! When I was in BCT I would always get yelled at by my DI because I would always write in all CAPS.

What would you do if you woke up on the moon?

Sergeant Dreamer

May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
I would hope I'm not drinking anything, I don't wanna swallow glass shards.

What would you do if someone you didn't know asked to marry you?

Spazz

Oct 26, 2008
Zenny
I would steal one from my neigbors XD

What would you do if a psycho killer bi-polar hot supermodel started feeling you up?

seddy

Jun 23, 2008
pittsburgh
www.facebook.com
Zenny
ooh simone simmons asking em out.. she is hot! i would say hell yes! and then hope we end up drunk and married by the end of the night..lol

what would you do if you had a gun to your head and you had a choice, lose a family member or lose a friend?

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I would do a jackie chan move and take the gun out of the guys hand. Then i would ninja out. Or.....i couldnt choose.

What would you do if you were on a deserted island and had three people who could go with you. Who would they be and why?

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
My mum, cause I love her and she would help me with cuts and stuff, my little dog because I would miss him so much if he wasn't there and mr.computer with endless internet because I could tell people to get me the hell off the island =p

What would you say if you seen the real Elvis walking down the street?