Would you take a bullet for somebody...

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
I'd take a bullet for somebody. doesn't really matter who, unless it's someone who deserves to die (like hitler or something. well, I guess it'd have to be zombie hitler...). I probably wouldn't put a bullet in someone. I don't think I can kill anyone.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I think people will say yes or no, but the truth is we won't know.
Personally, people will REACT at that moment and that's when we would truly now.

I know people, who say that.. "oh I'd take a bullet for him or her" and yet they can't even backup the person on other things.
It's a thing when and IF the moment comes, then you'd react and know truthfully.

IBeatSephiroth

Jul 25, 2006
In your roof.. FEED ME!
Zenny
Even though I agree with Nitz, I'm still going to say that I don't think I could ever take a bullet for someone unless there was a good reson. Like, if they had to save a bunch of people or something. I also think that I couldn't shoot anyone.

E.V.

Jul 5, 2006
Miami
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
my problem would be speed and when. You don't know when the trigger will be pulled, you can't run faster than a bullet, and in some cases you don't know who's gon' be shot.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
look at it this way..

Your hugging someone and as your holding them you can see behind them. There is a guy aiming a gun and is ready to shoot.

Do you stay still and let them take the hit.. or turn the person around in the hug and take hit instead of them? Someone will get shot.. and you know it and can see it.. so what now...?

Daesy

Jan 24, 2006
On a milk carton
www.xanga.com
Zenny
I dont know. I feel like i would take a bullet for my loved ones, but like Nitz said, when in the situation, its a different situation. Someone has taken some bullets for me. He died. So if i was in the same situation i hope i'm brave like he was.

Nitz

Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I dont know. I feel like i would take a bullet for my loved ones, but like Nitz said, when in the situation, its a different situation. Someone has taken some bullets for me. He died. So if i was in the same situation i hope i'm brave like he was.
Sorry to hear about that =\

I should be wearing a bullet proof vest these days.. just in case.. and cause it looks cool!

Jan 12, 2006
Out and about
Zenny
I guess I would do it for the people I deeply love...but yeah you already mentioned that it depends on the situation etc. But my friends say I got talent to play the hero in certain situations haha.
I think I would be also able to kill somebody if that saved the person I love o_O

Just my thoughts though.

Sergeant Dreamer

First Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye
May 22, 2006
CLASSIFIED
Zenny
Yeah, back on my first tour I had a couple of guys take bullets for me, I wasn't sure if it was because I was a girl or that they just happened to be in the right place at the right time. When wearing a caviler vest, it just pushes you back a bit, and it hurts like a ***** when your not. . .I always wear one ever since I got my third purple heart.
:)

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
you can curve bullets with a strong enough magnet, i saw it on myth busters
they tried to bust james bond's magnetic watch, the watch didn't work but they got the bullet to curve slightly and they got it to hit the magnets and flip off