Xbox Series X

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
So the new xbox finally is coming out soon anyone excited ? I'm pretty sure I will end up getting it, especially if I can keep using my gamepass and live on xbox.

I do like the design, and that 1TB SSD ohhh yeah.

Plus the air flow is really well done this time around! No more overheating hopefully....:toilet:

Dori

Nov 2, 2022
Zenny
Yes, Xbox Series X is a very good Xbox console. I have been enjoying it since I bought it mid last year. It doesn't overheat at all and it's got a good storage space.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I would love to be able to upgrade my Xbox One X to the Series X but at the moment having the funds has been the issue so as of yet I have not been able to do so. I am hoping that when things get better for me throughout the year I may be able to upgrade to the Series X and open myself up to better gaming.

Igba

Oct 16, 2022
Zenny
I have both XBOX Series X now and it's a good console. It's even compared to Playstation 5 but in truth, Playstation 5 is better than Xbox Series X. I know this because I have played games on them both.

Shortie

Dec 16, 2022
England, UK
Zenny
I was super excited to see the new console released. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, it ended up being a game console that did well but was difficult to get hold of due to the issues with parts they needed to build one.

People like me ended up being left behind because of that and with the rising inflation as well it has made it difficult for some of us to upgrade like we wanted to.

Hoping to be able to upgrade to the Series X as soon as I am able to.