Your Religious Persuasion?

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
to explain things that science at the time could not explain. like why lightning made the trees turn on fire im sure that they thought it was an almighty being that was in the sky.

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
to explain things that science at the time could not explain. like why lightning made the trees turn on fire im sure that they thought it was an almighty being that was in the sky.

but is that all? i mean to think it was just to explain the unexplainable is perfectly fine, but i think that there has to be an underlying reason to some...

Riddlin

Jul 13, 2007
Zenny
to some yea, religion is also a political influencer so when people bring religion into politics they gain more control and power.

The Banana

Jul 14, 2007
Harvey Ceders
Zenny
may i just say, science says some pretty dumb **** about how the earth and humans were created

how can you say that? the version of creation brought to you by the great catholic church (which just got slamed with a law suit) is just a romanticized lengthy version of a thought that cant be proved at all.

and btw science's explanation is far more plausable. everything follows a linear affect. take crossing the street in nyc. you have to flows, on left one right. once one person gets thru, people tend to follow that person in order to get to where they want.
now put that in an evolutionary form. Things needed to grow inorder to survive. many orginizms trie to do it themselves, those who succeded were followed. then it just continued and continued

edit: yeah i know right? watever politics are boring..religion and faith are much more interesting topics.

Hyuuga Neji

Apr 19, 2006
over there <^v>
z10.invisionfree.com
Zenny
i think death is only what you make it to be. when you die what you think u'll get is what u get. if u think that there's a heaven and hell then that's what happens and it's decided where u go. but if that's not what you beleive you may be rencarnated or you may just vanish. or possibly become a ghost. it all comes down to your self and what you beleive
so i don't really have a religion but i lean most towards christianity so i guess that's my religion