My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
how the what the??? I dun get how? They have just aired the 5th one where
 Click to show spoiler

they never showed that they amde episode 6? I doubt they would though this fast? They started filiming episode 5 in summer time like july.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
I'm talking about the 6th episode of season 5, not season 6. It sounds like there was some confusion.

Nitz

My time is ticking away....
Staff member
Jan 12, 2006
Outworld, Canada
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
oh yes lol sorry read it wrong yeah I forget which episode I'm on I think 6 or 7 now. So far its pretty good but I hate when the same problems happen. They always find guys or weapons then lose them then find them again then lose all leads then somehow find a lead etc... sometimes it gets a bit boring. They need to create new problems. Its getting better but it isn't better so far than season 5

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, it kinda gets predictable. Every time they find a new lead, the suspect who has the information ends up dying or something of that nature. But yeah, I missed episode 6 of season 5 and I can't find it anywhere.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
Well, I'll keep looking for some place that has it because I can't stand the quality of VHS recordings. My brother records them and after watching it on VHS, I now appreciate the viewing quality of dvd.

H-F Blade

Jan 20, 2006
Zenny
The guy who starred as Robo Cop has made appearances in the last few episodes of 24. And in the last episode...
 Click to show spoiler

Last edited: