Basketball Discussion

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Pistons? Nah man they'll choke. I see them losing in the East Finals to say the Heat this year. If its #1 vs #8 and its Detroit vs Toronto, I could even see Toronto taking the series to 7. Detroit is good, but not THAT good.

Mavs will win it all this year. Because offense > defense and Detroit fans will soon realize that.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Nah, I haven't. :p
Spurs, Grizzlies, Pistons teams like that rely way too much on defense. Teams like the Heat, Raptors, Suns, Mavs will all likely do better then the Spurs, Grizzlies, Pistons in the playoffs because they're pretty much the top 5 offensive teams in the NBA. And I strongly believe that a better offense is more important then a better defense in the NBA.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
lol Webb is apparently 5'7 and Nate is apparently 5'9, but I'd say that its more like Spud is 5'7 and Nate is 5'5, either way Igoudala coulda won it if Nate didn't do that dunk over Spud Webb, that dunk off the backboard that Igoudala did off the AI pass was just amazing.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Isaiah Thomas must be stopped!
He ruined the Raptors franchise buy signing and trading for overrated, overplayed players, and now he's doing the same to the Knicks.

Who did the Knicks send to Orlando?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Isaiah Thomas must be stopped!
He ruined the Raptors franchise buy signing and trading for overrated, overplayed players, and now he's doing the same to the Knicks.

Who did the Knicks send to Orlando?

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Ugh, Penny Hardaway sucks. He wont score more then 5-7 points a game and get maybe a rebound and an assist each game. He was only really good for like 2-3 years and just sucked since, much like Grant Hill.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Wow, sounds like the Kings got themselves a good defense now. Anytime you hold LeBron to 3 points in a half or the Cavs to under 100 points for that matter then you know you're doing okay.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Yeah, the Lakers, Timberwolves, Jazz, Warriors are all on that bubble. Keep an eye out of the Rockets too, they're really starting to play like they were expected to prior to the season starting.