Green Day

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Anybody like Green Day? I think they're a great band. I dont listen to them over and over. But all their stuff past and present is pretty enjoyable stuff I'd say.

My favorite songs are Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, When I Come Around, and Jesus Of Suburbia.

Anybody like Green Day?

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Green day are an excellent band, I love their music but just like you njot over and over. The music is always original which i like alot. There not like some bands who get the same beat and change it slightly they always have new material....very fresh.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
The Legendary Saviour said:
Green Day rocks, well I have only one album of them but I still like them very much. Wake me up when september ends has to be my favourite :)

Wake Me Up When September Ends is a good song. But I must say the video for it sucked. :/

B

Bo Vine

American Idiot has some of their best songs on it. I think the videos are creative too. You can get the album for under £10 now.

The Miz

Jan 12, 2006
Zenny
Andy said:
My Fave Songs By 'Em R:
American Idiot and Holiday

I take you only heard their newer stuff then huh?
Seriously, you gotta listen to their older stuff. Especially stuff off the Dookie album. It makes the whole American Idiot album look like ****.

Roxas-Sora

May 31, 2006
United Kingdom
roxas-sora.tripod.com
Zenny
I Cant believe Green Days been Around for soo Long(16 years) and its only the last couple of years since i have heard them

My Fave songs are:

Borvard(spelling) of Broken Dreams
Holiday
American Idiot

My Cat has a Fave and it is:

Wake Me up when september ends

Last edited: