Green Day

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Old Greenday is so much better tha new greenday. I remember it was a LONG time since they brought out their newest album and everyone was so amped for it. I think they held out so long it didn't matter what they had put on it lol all the die hard fas wanted it.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
I've never been one to give a **** if music sold out the fact is the reason they sold out is to make better music (which I like) Its just so people can look like they know what there talkin about.

That is what you meant by mainstream ya? Lol I don't nkow what i'm talking about LOL!!!!!!!!

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
www.dragonblk17.livejournal.com
Zenny
xD Yes Cloud, that's what I meant. It's just, a lot of fans are getting upset because their favorite 'OMGWHOISTHAT?' band is now turning into the best band in the world by teenybopper fans. Green Day 'was' one of those bands back in 2004/2005.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
Zenny
Cloud said:
I'd hardly call them teenybopper, they still rock pretty good. All though there emo's fans are quite high after their last song Boulevade of Brokn Dreams lol.

:laugh By teenybopper I meant, the fans who have only heard American Idiot and went 'They are like my FAV band now!'. I actually heard their older stuff before I really got into them.

Crimson

Jul 17, 2006
New York
Zenny
Nah, I don't think those guys would let that happen. But yeah they were originally a Punk band, and were really good. But then they got on the Poppier side, and everyone thinks they sold out. I don't think they did. Just everyone ekse made them look that way.

Cloud

Jan 12, 2006
The Forum o.O
www.gamerz-place.net
Zenny
Vincent'sLucrecia said:
Nah, I don't think those guys would let that happen. But yeah they were originally a Punk band, and were really good. But then they got on the Poppier side, and everyone thinks they sold out. I don't think they did. Just everyone ekse made them look that way.

As soon as one person says they sold out a crowd will follow =/ I'm tired of hearing people say bands sell out....then again i've never been to into music to give a **** LOL