Kingdom Hearts: Fading light; Growing Darkness (Darkness Travel)

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Alright in this thread is where the ones traveling through the darkness are. So far, (I think) Roxas, Kuro, Raz, and Nioez will be traveling through darkness to different worlds. Okay? Now these are the worlds. (In some kind of order)

The World of Art
The World That Never Was
The Common Land
Radiant Garden
A Cross Path in Time
The Last World of Light
The World That Never Was

Okay now these are crosses between anime and some other idea’s that popped into my head. Don’t worry about the titles of the worlds too much. Alright! Let’s begin.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Kuro hit the ground hard as he realized that the earth under him was concrete. He looked around at tall eighth century style buildings. Many statues lined the streets and a tall clock tower sat at the end of the road. The buildings that surrounded Kuro now stood in the middle of had the curtains drawn and the lights on. Something gave him a feeling of insecurity as he saw a few people look out before hiding again. “Where is this?” he wondered out loud.

“A world of art.” A cocky voice said behind Kuro. The sliver haired teen turned around to face a taller teen looking man with violet hair and eyes. “Name’s Dark, and you must be from another world.” He smirked.

“How did you know?” Kuro asked.

“I saw you fall from the sky.” Dark said with a hand motion imitating how Kuro had fallen.

“Hmm…” Kuro sounded then remembered something. “Roxas!? Raz!? Nioez!? Where are you guys!?”

“Around somewhere.” Dark said looking around. “We should look, wouldn’t want Krad to find them, he has a few issues he needs to work out.”

((If you don’t know anything about DnAngel then don’t worry this has nothing to do with that stroy line, but know that Dark and Krad are two parts of an art piece, they both have wings, Dark’s are black and Krad’s are white, Krad is blonde with gold eyes, and wears all white. That’s all you need to worry about. ^^ Oh and Dark is in all black.))

Last edited by a moderator:

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
-Roxas hits the ground, just to find himself alone with none of his friends around. Roxas had landed at what seem the outskirts of some city. He could see buildings and houses a few miles away. Wasting no time Roxas search the area around him to see if any of his friend had landed near him but unfortuntly no one was around. At this point he knew that the best thing to do was to head towards the city. As Roxas ran towards the city, heartless appear out of no where-

"Grrr what are you stupid heartless doing here" Roxas adressed to the heartless as he summoned his keyblade.

Roxas rapidly enganged in battle, but when everything seem in favor towards his victory 20 neo heartless appeard. Roxas managed to shake some off but they were still to many for him to battle alone he wasn't to strong yet.

A heartless manages to hit sending Roxas flying backwards making him hit a rock with his head, Roxas gets KO'd.

*Flashbacks begin to take place*

In this flashbacks Roxas and Kuro are battling 2 black hooded guys, and from what it seem they were loosing this battle.

*Flashback ends*

-Roxas opend his eyes and notices the neo heartless are comming towards him at a very fast speed-

"Was that me and Kuro battleing together?" Roxas asked himself.

-Roxas gets up and feels a strange feeling some kind of power and w/o wasting time he summons another keyblade. Not wasting any time or confused about this new skill he charged towards the heartless as the heartless charge towards him-

In no time at all Roxas destroys all the neo heartless. and disengages both blades.

ooc: Well I'm getting my memory back slowly, and well figured to bring in the good old double keyblades skills in here lol. This was fun to type.

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz steps out of the darkness and appears behind Roxas. Looking around, he can sense that darkness has just been here. looking down at Roxas, he notices the second keyblade and bit of bloode showing through his blonde hair. Without a word, Raz raises his hand and cures Roxas of his injuries. "Looks like you found some of that power already...not bad kid...not bad at all..." Raz walks off towards the lights of the city, and ignores the obvious shadows and neoshadows rising around him. "I got these guys, hero," he said with a laugh in his voice as countless heartless rise around him.

Reaching his hand towards the sky, Raz calls to his masamune as it appears in the sky and dives down towards the ground, causing a ripple effect that threw back many of the heartless, grasping the handle of his sword, a personalized Masamune that he won from a being in the darkness. Leaping up high, he comes back down behind the swarm of enemies, swinging his blade through the mass of heartless, destroying most of them, then slashes back through them while pushing forward, getting more this time, then finishes his combo with pillars of fire roasting the rest of the grouped weaklings.

Raz sends his sword back until he summons it again, and pulls down his hood. Lokking back towards Roxas, he smiles wickedly, his red eye glowing in the dark. "C'mon kid, we need to find your friends, not to mention the heartless will be back any minute."

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas amazed by the power of Raz tried to act like he was no impress and replied "Ya lets go find them, have any idea where they can be?.... and you need to stop popping out like that out of no where gives me the creeps and you always manage to scare me.."

Roxas continued to run along side Raz-

"How did you achieve such power?" Roxas asked Raz.

While Roxas awaited for this answers, He suddendly stop noticing they have come to a crossroads.... "Oh man which way we going to take..." Roxas tought.

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz walked along the path with Roxas following close by. Stopping at the crossroads with him, he closed his eyes and focused all his senses to take in his environment. "To the right, the other way's a dead end, more enemies than I think you're ready for waiting for us to take the bait." Seeing Roxas' puzzled look, he points at his right eye. "I spent most of my life banished into the world of darkness. I had nothing but my senses and my hatred for the one who gave me this scar to keep me alive.It took me a long time to realize that to make it out of this place still alive, I need to either befriend the darkness, fight it, or spend my time learning to make it mine, to make the entire realm of darkness and shadows my own "kingdom" and I, at it's heart, it's "king". But that was long before I found the way out of that realm...too long in fact. My eye is proof of that. I spent so long in the dark that my hatred ate at my very soul, and even my heart. But I never let it consume me, and I kept it contained...and focused." Roxas keeps his senses focused on their surroundings, being wary of anyone trying to sneak up on them. He looks down at Roxas with a feeling he hadn't felt in a very long time.

What is it about this kid that made me want to tell him all this? And what's this I feel...? It seems somewhat familiar...yes...that's it...I haven't felt that since before Menaus betrayed me... Yes, it's friendship. Indeed this kid has plenty of spirit, as well as courage and a love for his friends. Or at least, what seems like love, indeed, he is a nobody, but unlike any nobody I have seen before...

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas still watching his surroundings and ready for anything ask's.

"If you have been learning, have been consumed and trying to make all darkness your own power or kingdom, why are you fighting along side us? how do I know you won't betray me when you have so much darkness in you?" Roxas paused for a second and tells Raz.. "I guess I could trust you in someway anyways, or else you wouldn't be telling me this much about yourself"

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz smiles at the comment and nods his head. "You are right in your way of thinking, young hero. Yes, I have darkness in me, and yes I wanted to take the dark realm as mine and mine alone. But then I found the way back to the world of light. Though I had not yet become consumed entirely by it, the dark was still eating away. But once I stepped back out, I regained control of my being, and kept the dark only to use for gain, as I knew I would need it in the future. Now as for trusting me, you have a right to not trust me, as we've only just met. But I am intrigued as to how you will use those blades of yours. As I told you earlier, they are very powerful, and can only bring about great things, or great chaos, depending on whose hands weild them. Darkness or no, I am still human. And you, hero, I have grown quickly accostumed to you, and I dare say it, would eventually enjoy calling you friend. But it's been many a year since I last had anyone I could truely call that."

Walking out of the forest, they finally reach the outskirts of the city.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Alright, me and Roxas talked. And since I wasn't in on creating this RP at this time. Kaiyuku's story messed up my story. So, what its gonna be is we are going to be in The world of Art and then Leave for The World That Never Was, so everybody is happy :)

Last edited:

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((....I give up.))

“So you’ve been trying to take out the Heartless in your world?” Kuro said as he looked around at the streets desolate and lonely. Dark had just told him what was going on.

“That’s right.” Dark said. “For the most part, I guess my other half and I have been doing pretty well. In the city Heartless do not show up, but in the museum and the forest they are all over the place.”

“I see.” Kuro said and he place his hand on his side. “Well, have you seen two guys around, one kinda looks like me but his hair’s not in his face, and the other has a lot of spiky brown hair.”

“I think so.” Dark said. “It was a long time ago though, and when I saw them they looked kinda…I suppose the best word is evil.”

“Evil?” Kuro repeated. “Was there also a girl with red hair?”

“Nope.” Dark said.

“Damn.” Kuro said snapping his fingers. “Well I need to find my friends, mind lending me a hand?”

“I don’t see why not.” Dark said. “I’ll look from the sky.” He said as black wings spurted from his back and he flew off.

“I wanna do that.” Kuro said as he watched Dark fly off.

Last edited:

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Don't give up yet! Its not dead yet!

-He woke up seperate from the other in the middle of some sort of white parlor, he rubbed his eyes rising to his knees looking ahead to see his keyblade double sitting there infront of him, he reached out to grab it when a voice rang through his head saying-

"Your name is a puzzle, add an X"

-Nioez snapped out of it and looked around quickly not expecting anybody to be there, but had to be sure-

"Add an... X?"

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: ya dont give up kuiyuku we still here just continue the story as has nothing has happend. exept we head to world that never was after this :).

-Roxas and Raz finally made it to the city-

"so where do we start looking raz?" Roxas asked. "Think its a good idea to split up and meet back here when we find someone? or should we just continue looking together?" Roxas awaited Raz's answer.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: I think I screwed up his story by, making us go to The world that never Was. But, come on Kui. Everyone needs to be happy, its not just your story.

-He looked around the deserted area, lifting his hand into the air his Keyblade Double flying in his hand as he walked the pathway of the parlor-

"Add an X... Add an X... Xneioz... No too simple..."

-He continued down the parlor still pondering this subject-

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
ooc: But it's not just yours either.

Raz looked slowly around the city streets, seeing the occasional curtains move from people looking out their windows. "I think I'll be able to locate them, let's just keep together for now." Raz walks slowly down the streets, watching the strange surroundings with a watchful eye. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees something in the air, a dark figure with large wings. "Wait here..." Raz says quietly to Roxas. "I won't be long." Raz leaps on top of a nearby house, then leaps into the air gracefully and expertly, using his dark powers to keep him in the air. He soars over to the figure and stops in front of him. "You there, have you seen my friends? One of them's name is Kuro..." Raz sees the look of recognition on the person's face. "Right, stay here, I'm gonna go get my other friend." Raz swoops back down towards Roxas and yells out, "HEADS UP HERO!" before grabbing him and soaring back towards the black winged man.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: she did added your world to the end of our trave anyways so she did took ure plan into consideration. we were and still are going to world that never was sooner or later. Well she told me she isnt quitting so we can rest on that. lets just keep going.

"what the! hey whats the big idea... i could make it up here on my own >.>" Roxas tells Raz as they arrive infront of this new character Raz encounterd.

"So who is this guy Raz, and why do we have to be so high on this bulidng >.>?"

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz laughs out loud and says, "Roxas, look down, we aren't on a building... As for who this is, I'm not sure yet, but he knows something about Kuro. So, I was hoping he could take us to him. And stop squirming, unless you want your journey to end very quickly."

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"how about we go step onto that nice building over there >.> i would be a bit more confortable..."

-Roxas awaits to be put down at a building so they can discuss the location on kuro and friends-

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
"Right...sorry about that kid..." Raz lowers himself and Roxas to a nearby building, making sure the new guy follows. "There you go, Roxas. Now, let's cut to the chase, my name is Raz, this is Roxas. We came here looking for some people and got seperated from our friends, and I was hoping, since I saw the look on your face when I said Kuro, that you could tell us where Kuro is."

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((Would it kill you BFU to get my name right? And have any of you guys actually read or watched DnAngel? One more thing, Dark is a NPC or canon character; anyone can use him, ditto with Krad when I get around to putting him in.))

“Yah I know about your friend.” Dark said with a cocky smirk. “He’s on the ground somewhere looking for ya.” He said pointing a thumb at the ground. “Come on.” He said. “We can find him real quick he probably hasn’t gotten to far from where I left him.”

~*

“Why do other people get wings and I get two feet.” Kuro complained as he looked down an allay. “What a drag.” He said with a sigh. The sound of wings sounded from behind him and he looked around expecting to see Dark but his eyes met with another. Gold piercing eyes that seemed to be filled with murderous intent stared back at Kuro. The man had long blonde hair tied back in a high pony tail and wore all white, while white wings sprouted from his back. “Whoa.” Kuro said.

“Have you seen Dark?” the man asked.

“I saw him while ago.” Kuro said not sure if this guy was the angel he appeared as or a wolf in sheep’s skin.

“Damn.” The man said as he took flight.

“Wait! Have you seen my friends!?” Kuro shouted as the man started to fly away. He did not get too far when from the sky a portal opened up right over him and a flash of white and black landed on his back forcing him to fall toward the ground.

“That looked like it hurt.” Kuro said as he ran toward where the man fell. He skidded to a halt when he reached the spot where feathers were spread all over the ground. The man in white was sitting up holding someone with a black and white shirt. “What the hell is she doing here?” Kuro said out load as he noticed it was Kaiku.

“You know her?” the man asked looking at Kaiku.

“Yah, but I don’t see why she’s here.” Kuro said as the blonde man stood up picking Kaiku up with him.

“Then you can take care of her.” The man said as he handed Kaiku to Kuro and took flight again.

“Hey I didn’t get your name!! Mine’s Kuro!” the silver haired teen shouted holding Kaiku.

“Krad!” the blond called as he flew farther away.

((I like to type okay!?))

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: I know its not mine. Perhaps its best, I let Kaiyuku go through with his story. And until we make it to The World That Never Was I'll hold back on my part of the story and just here "There". That way everybody is happy. And sorry, that I didn't get your name right ><

-The parlor opened up soon into it having 3 pathways, the one that he came from, a one that had no lights on it at all, and one that was distantly bright. Nioez looked around folding his arms before yelling at the top of his lungs-

"HELLO?!"

-He stood there for a moment for a response before turning to the dark pathway he learned to follow the dark in situations like this and began down the hallway he continued down the Parlor hallway looking for any sign of life, when he saw a white figure standing before him-

"A nobody!"

-He said to himself as he pointed his keyblade double toward him the nobody slamming into his arm with force causing his double to fly back, the nobody hit Nioez in the face and too the ground-

"How can a nobody be so strong?"

-He thought to himself before blacking out, but although everything was already black he didn't notice-

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
ooc: Actually, I have watched DNAngel, but it was awhile back and I've missed alot since the episode I saw, so I can't start watching it again without spoiling it for me.
-_-_-

Raz bowed his head gratefully towards Dark. "Where was it that you were with him last?" He asked Dark.

Dark points his finger towards a street and says, "He should be around that street, he can't be too far from there."

"Thanks again, Dark. Though I have a feeling this won't be the last time we cross paths. After all, we still have to find our other friend and the way out of this world."

"Yeah, I got the same feeling. I'll keep an eye out for your other friend. Until then, C'ya 'round!" Dark said before jumping back into the sky and flying off.

"Alright then, hero, let's go meet up with Kuro..." Raz said as he picked up Roxas again and leaped over to where Dark had directed him to. "I don't sense any heartless in the city, so he should be fine."

Raz then landed in the middle of the street and looked up and down it, then spotted a figure resembling Kuro holding another person. "That can't be good..." He said before quickly running towards them and skidding to a halt and letting Roxas down.