Kingdom Hearts: Fading light; Growing Darkness (Darkness Travel)

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"im really not enjoying this whole flying thing raz" Roxas tells raz after they land.

-roxas then turns around and faces towards kuro-

"Kuro!!" Roxas runs towards kuro, then he stops... "Kaiku? is that you?.. what you doing here hahahaha" Roxas asks kaiku as he jumps on top of kuro and kaiku.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He opened his eyes to see raindrops falling onto his face, the water drops quickly woke him up and he shot up looking around quickly, the aching pain in his arm now gone and his keyblade double was laying next to him. He gripped his keyblade double lifting to his feet looking around-

"Roxas!"

-He yelled as he rubbed his head closing his eyes looking towards the city gates ahead of him that Roxas and Kuro were there beforehand-

"Was it... real?"

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Hey you moron!” Kuro said pushing Roxas off. “Can you not tell she’s knocked out!?” he asked as he let Kaiku rest on the ground. “Damn you guys really pick great times to pop up.” Kuro said standing up and stretching. “Kaiku knocks that guy Krad out of the air then you jump me.” Kuro said looking at Roxas. “Sorry.” He said as he held out a hand for Roxas to take so Kuro could pull him to his feet.

((You could always go to Youtube and watch the subbed version. I did that to finish it.))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas grabs kuro's hand and stands. "Sorry about that I was just to excited to see you guys I didn't pay any attention.. I landed in the middle of no where and then raz came out from who knows where and well he help me to find you guys... but what happend to kaiku?" Roxas holds kaiku and checks if she is badly hurt or if she is going to be fine. "Well it seems like she is ok she should wake up anytime but i ask again how this happend?"