Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“The darkness is stronger then the light when the hearts of the living lose sight of what is right.”

Sora…?

Riku…?

Kairi…?

….

….

Where are you?

The darkness is growing as the Heartless run out of control…The three that could stop them are missing. Thought to be consumed by darkness, or have faded into the light. Left behind are Roxas, Namié, and a new face, Kuro. The three do not know where Riku, Sora, and Kairi are but have a strong feeling that when they will not see them again as they remember them. A new evil has arisen and controls both the Heartless and the Nobodies. Roxas and Kuro are fighting but are not strong enough to overcome two cloaked foes. They believe the cloaked figures are Riku and Sora but they do not know.

What will happen? Will the light fade away to nothing but darkness? Have Sora, Riku, and Kairi given into the darkness? These questions plague all who are looking for an answer, who are looking for friends, who are looking for themselves.

~*RULES*~

NO godmoddering
NO Power-Playing
Third POV

Be Literate

One Character unless more are needed

Have Fun

- - - - - - - - -

~*Template*~

Name:
Weapon: (Three Keybladers allowed first come first serve)
Personality:
Bio:
World Of Origin: (No one from Destiny Islands)
- - - - - - - - - -
~*My Template*~

Name: Kaiku Akari
Appearance:
sazdxfcgvhbjn.png

Weapon:
Blade_of_Lost_Gods.jpg

Personality: Kaiku is a nice girl and loves to help people. She can get annoyed easily and lose her temper but is always willing to help out when it is needed no matter what.
Bio: Nothing special has happened in Kaiku’s past that she can remember. Anything that might have happened was wiped clean when she fell from a building and cracked her skull on the ground. She was in a comma for two years and now she’s out and living life like nothing had happened.
World Of Origin: Twilight Town.
- - - - - - - - - -
Okay, let’s see who we can get. ^^

Last edited:

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
Name: Kadaj
Appearance: Silver shiny hair, blue eyes, and all black clothes
Weapon: A sword that is small but yet powerful
Personality: Kadaj doesnt care about anyone, he likes to hurt and kill people but thats his way of enjoying life
Bio: Kadaj's parents have been murdered and no one knows who killed them, Kadaj is deeply full of anger and wont take anything from anyone, Kadaj goes from world to world looking for the people who killed his parents, A man in a black coat told Kadaj that the people who killed his parents had keyblades, So kadaj is on his way to find and kill those ignorent fools.
World Of Origin: Hollow Bastion

Last edited:

Naruto_Uzamaki

Apr 19, 2006
behind you. look.
Zenny
Name: Xaro Lionheart
Keyblade/Weapon: Remembering Promises
Most Used Magic: Ice and Thunder
Bio:
Personality: Cold and anti-social.Very unpredictable. Barely kind to anyone.
Appearance:Taller than your average teen. Light complexion. Always wearing his black and silver hoodie. Short brown hair brushed off to the left to show both his eyes. Black faded jeans. Muscular body tone after working out excessively. Black zip-up shoes that match his hoodie. Hazel eyes and brown eyebrows. His hair drops down to his shoulders.
Keyblade:http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v455/Kio_Houshi/?action=view&current=Absolution.gif
world of origin: Traverse Town

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
I was going to be my self.. roxas. but since you already kind of put em in the story do i have to choose a new name or can i still take the role as roxas?

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
~*Template*~

Name: Saleh
Appearance: He bought a suit that was said to be a replica of roxas's(who the hell is roxas)he thought it looked cool so he bought it with the only money he has.also he has a keychain with the symbol of a crown....no idea what it is
Weapon:
oathkeeper.jpg

Personality: Hates to be alone but loves to be in a group like where everyone is equal
Bio: he has been an expert fighter even since his origins he is the current reigning champ for struggle in his town.he currently resides with tifa and the gang but he thinks they know something about hi that he doesnt.Leo has made his fightimg skills even greater and the wizard merlin has taught him fire magic
World Of Origin: doesnt know; found himself at age 4 in Hallow bastion

it wouldnt let me edit but i think we have enough people no offense

Last edited:

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Name: Roxas
Appearance:
roxas.jpg

Weapon:
oblivion.jpg

Personality: Very outgoing, but agressive when comes to defending his friends or himself. No one really knows much about him because he keeps his toughts to himself.
Bio: Soras nobody and also keyblade weilder. He gots lots of great skills when comes to fighting and a very tought individual.
World Of Origin: Unknown

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Name: Rhale
Appearance: A black cloak wrapped around him with blonde hair cascading down halfway down his back along with Dark blue eyes.
Weapon: Keyblade Double (A fake keyblade)
Personality: Queit. He is very queit for he has no idea who he is and where he came from only thing stuck out in his mind. "Organazation XIII" what did it mean? He didn't know.
Bio: Appeared out of nowhere in an unknown world. The worlds was sorrounded by black flames and the heat entesified as there was no light. He continued to search for the light and searched for years until he walked to the very end of Oblivion and fell into a world, that he for some reason knew familliar. Radiant Garden.
World Of Origin: Unknown (The world sorrounded by dark flames, I guess)

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
Axel said:
BFU sorry dude but if you are supposed to be a keyblader your too late there are already three i know the one you are hold'in is fake but you cant have a real one :p

I don't have a keyblade. Its fake =P. Its in the shape of a Keyblade kinda like a keyblade but, no exactly. Best way to put it... It looks like a keyblade... Its strong... It can't open any locked door. Much like the ones in the secret ending of KH2. They had no chains making them fakes. Same with mine.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
i know that im just saying that to inform lol well im going to move this thread into the registration so that when we want to rp we will make a completely new thread OK

Edit:i was going to move but there isnt a f'n moderstion control on this page sonvm plus i better leave that to mods lol

Last edited:

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Name: Orico
Appearance: Brown hair. Blue eyes. Wears blue robes that drag off the ground.
Weapon: Staff
Personality: Kind and playful.
Bio: Orico got lost when he went trough the door to another world. Ever since then he has been looking for his old home. He is from spira and is a black mage. He is experienced with each magic and makes a good effort as a mage.
World Of Origin: Spira.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((I should have posted this before but this is what Kuro looks like. Okay? KK! Now let’s start.
kuro.png
))

Kaiku was starting to make her way to the Station Heights so she could find a job and get enough money to go to the beach. Her friends were already running around Tram Common with the jobs they got so she went to the Heights to get her own job. She sighed as she looked at the job board. “Mail delivery, cargo climb, grandstander…” she said as she went down the list. “I guess I could do grandstander, it should be easy enough to keep the ball in the air.” She said as she walked down to talk with the employer. “I just hope I get enough.”

((Start off where ever you want guys.))