Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Orico strutted trough the streets of twilight town.
"Uhg....im never gonna get home.....i miss Mom....." He wimpered. His staff was being clutched in his left hand. He kept moving forward. He sat at his stoop which he named his eversince he fought away a cat. He started a fire to keep himself warm and lied down in a sack of hay.
"Maybe someone can help me tommorow......i hope...."

Kadaj

Prince Kadaj
Apr 17, 2006
Zenny
In the world that never was a man named Kadaj was sitting in his throne thinking of what he should do with all of his power
" DAMMIT! I have all this damn power, all these hertless's and nobodies but here I am sitting like a pathetic fool, this will change, the whole world will bow down to me, soon enough I will have all of the heartless and nobodies invade every world in this universe, I will be god HAHAHAHAHA
The mysterious laughs as if he's about to do some damage.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Orico awoke. He got up and walked off his stoop and went out of the alley. He walked to the town square were he sat on a bench and watched the passer by's. If he could find the dark creatures then he could follow them back home. at least thats what he hoped.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He breathed the air heavily for it was more cleaner then The World of Dark Flames was. He fell to one knee holding his chest trying to catch his breath he looking ahead of him to see the Keyblade Double he had found in The World of Dark Flames he reaching out and gripping it before rising to his feet looking around to see a large castle standing high above him- "Where am I" -He asked himself before turning around to see the rest of the area seeing the assorted houses and the large clocktower-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
Roxas was running around in the streets of twilight town performing all kinds of quick short jobs to collect enough money to get to the beach with Kaiku and friends. "Man this is really tireing and boring" Roxas tought to himself. At the corner of his eye while running truth the streets he notice a quite large crowd garthering by the market place. Roxas went to investigate.. to his surprise it was Kaiku performing some kind of show with some ball. "Think you can beat my record :p" Roxas yelled at his friend Kaiku and watched the show.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kaiku looked up toward where Roxas was standing as she gripped her struggle weapon that she would be using to keep the ball in the air. She smirked as she adjusted the loose sleeves on her arms. “I can try.” She said as she approached. “It’ll give me a bit more motivation that way.” She said as she hit the ball into the air. She let it drop down again before jumping up and hitting it again. She kept this pace up for a while before hitting it toward the wall behind her and letting it bounce off of the wall and back to her in a continuous string of combs. Eventually she began to wear down and the ball hit the floor as she fell back claps erupting from the crowd. “I’m tired.” She said as the employer came over and paid her.

“That was amazing.” The employer said. “Here’s your payment.” She said handing Kaiku some munny and walking away.

“Well what do you think?” Kaiku asked Roxas as she pushed herself off the ground and dusted off invisible dirt.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: I have changed my Characters name to Nioez but, can't edit my character so I'll tell everybody this now.

-He gripped the keyblade double it being a shade of dark blue with a silver lining down the sides he walked onto the bridge which took people from the castle to the town when he noticed a shadow in the ground, but it was not him. All of a sudden the shadow burst from the ground and I jumped back looking at the creature when many voices fill in his head, the only things he could make out were "Heartless, Shadow and Never Was" Nioez gripped his Keyblade Double and smashed it into the creature's chest it dissapearing into dust and a heart lifted into the air- "Heart... less?"

Last edited:

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Orico gathered were all the commotion was. He didnt find it very intresting. Orico then raised his staff and threw flames of fire in the air which exploded with a loud bang. Everyone was startled then started applauding.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Oh man your really good" Roxas States. "here have a drink" Roxas tosses a water bottle towards Kaiku, and grabs one for himself. Roxas then walk towards a bench on the side and sits down. "Come on" Roxas tells Kaiku to come join him at the bench. Roxas pulls out all his mummy as he waited for his friend to come join em and begun to count it.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"Man anything willimpress these people....seems like they live reather sad lives." Orico said walking past them. He pulled the sleeve of a Blonde haired kid.
"Excuse me, can you help me get home....." Orico begged.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kaiku caught the bottle and took a long drink. She looked into the sky for a momment for no reason and sighed before she went and sat next to Roxas. “I’ve got…altogether thirteen-hundred. What about you?” she asked as she looked in a small red bag that held her savings and earning.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He continued across the bridge looking around the town it seemed to be deserted but, he didn't know. He continued walking seeing the Heartless in the shadows barely even giving notice to him when he heard a old creaky voice behind him-

"Hello" The voice said as Nioez quickly turned around pointing his Keyblade Double toward a old man with a white beard running down his chest "Oh heavens no! Im not a threat! I am a very famous wizard, Merlin! Surely you've heard of me" Although Nioez had never heard of him he belived the man, thinking an old man couldn't do any harm to him and lower his Keyblade double staring at the man. "We... Well, come on into my home before those dreaded heartless come back." Merlin quickly ran into his house, Nioez following slowly behind him watching the heartless pay attetion to Merlin and still not noticing him.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Huh?" Roxas turned in confusion towards the new commer. "ummm hi im Roxas and that my friend Kaiku" Roxas introduces himself and his best friend. "where do you live? maybe we can help"

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"I live in bevelle! But im lost.....i wanna go home" Orico said. he didnt know he was in a different world. He just thought it would take a day or two to get home. He tripped over his long robes but got back up and dusted off hid robes.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Hey Kaiku you have any idea where bevelle is?" Roxas asks his best friend. "I don't really remember no bevelle around here" Roxas smiles as he rubs his head.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He followed Merlin into his house closing the door behind him Merlin sitting in a chair and smiling nervously "Take a seat...". Merlin said but, Nioez shook his head "I don't plan to stay long... I just have 3 questions... First tell me about the Heartless" Merlin nodded and explained what a heartless is and then told him about Nobodys and how they had no heart. Could that be why they weren't after him because, he had no heart? Was he a nobody? He didn't know. "Second Question... Do you know what this is?" He set his Keyblade Double on the table Merlin immedietly yell "A keyblade!" and hopped out of his seat before looking at it closely. "Where is the chain?" Nioez looked up confused of the name of this weapon "A keyblade... Wait, why does it matter if it has a chain?" "Every Keyblade has a chain... You sure you didn't make that one yourself to try and impersonate Sora?" Merlin laughed but, Nioez found no humor in this, he didn't know who Sora was nor did he care and decided this man wasn't going to give him much more. "Third Question... Do you have a way off this world?"

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Be…velle?” Kaiku said repeated as she looked at the new comer. “There isn’t any Bevelle around here.” She said looking at Roxas. “If there was I would know. World travel is my best friend.” She said with a wink before she looked at the person. “I’m sorry I can’t help you out.” Kaiku said with a sad look.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
"You dont but i was only there 2 days ago....before those black creatures attacked...." Orico stared at his feet which couldnt be seen as his robes were far to long. He then raised his head. "I dont got anywhere to stay....can i stay with you" He asked Kindly and poiltly.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Nioez sat down in the Gummi ship, Merlin practically giving it to him probably because it was in such bad shape and had no protection on it. He had to head to the closest world possible, and he drove west looking for any sign of a world when he saw a spinning void in the middle of the pathway his eyes widening as he is blinded by the red light within the void and his ship spirals down he grabbing hold of the wheel and pulling back the ship stopping with force and in the sky of Twilight Town a bright red scar impossible to miss appeared in the sky then dissapeared-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"You can stick with us for now if you want. We are trying to collect enough money for the beach. Well atleast I am now since my friend here is now rich :p I only have 700.." Roxas stated. "How much do I need again?" Roxas asked Kaiku.