Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“You know him huh?” Kuro said looking at Kaiku.

“Yah.” Kaiku said as she looked at the taller teen. “He’s wondering around here somewhere.”

“Around here huh?” Kuro said. “Don’t tell me he got lazy.” He said shaking his head. “I’m gonna knock him one when I see him.”

“Why are you looking for Roxas?” Kaiku asked the silver haired teen.

((Oi Roxas you did read the first part of this all right? How Roxas and Kuro are fighting to look for Sora, Riku, and Kairi. PM me if you don’t understand it.))

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Back finally.

-He looked down from the roof spotting a blonde haired kid standing there with a girl next to him he tilted his head now, intrested and jumped down from the building gripping his keyblade standing behind him- Those creature... They were called Heartless... -This was also new to him so, he didn't know a whole lot about him but, he knew the boy and his friend had the same problem as him and that was the heartless-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“There you are!” Kuro said walking over to Roxas. “Do you have any idea how much time I must have wasted looking for you!?” he hit Roxas on the top of the head as the key shaped sword vanished.

Kaiku looked around at Kuro and Roxas with a raised eyebrow. “Do you know him Roxas?”

“Unless he forgot about me he should know me. It hasn’t been that long since you fell in that dark portal.” Kuro said looking at Roxas.

((Okay...))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
occ: i started it lol i kept pressing wrong letter lol but didnt actuallly notice it lol atleast i think it was me :p no we aint in hallow bastion we are in TLT.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Orico walked over to Kaiku and the mYsterious man. "Excuse me mister but why do you want Roxas....." Orico asked with a pleasant smile. He had his staff clutched behind his back just in case.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He noticed that the two boys didn't notice him and he scowled walking toward him when he noticed Kuro raising a brow casting a shadow over the Roxas and his friend looking at Kuro gripping his Keyblade Double before tensing less and taking a step forward so he was visable-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"He looks familiar but I don't think I know him... now that you mention it i don't remember how I got here to begin with.." Roxas Tells kaiku. "Sorry Kuro,, I don't remember you but you do look familiar hehehe." Roxas tells Kuro.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He looks at his keyblade as he hits Roxas's back to get his attention and looks toward him looking at his keyblade- You just had something like this correct? Did yours have a chain? -He asked making sure Roxas got the point across that he was being serious-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Oh my…grr!!” Kuro said as he put a hand over his face. “Damn you Roxas.”

“Is he with you?” Kaiku asked pointing at the man that had pushed Roxas.

“Uhh…” Kuro sounded looking around. “No…I don’t know him at all.” he said turning to face the new person. “With your memory blank I bet you don’t know how to use your Keyblade either.”

((Five seconds!!))

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
-Roxas turns towards the guy who pushed him-

"Keyblade? what you talking about? what's that?" Roxas asks. "Will someone explain all this to me!? who are you people? whats a keyblade?" Roxas yells annoyed.

ooc: since so far I havent really use the keyblade, and i lost my memory, i dont really know about it at the moment thats why i ask what it is" sorry if im slow i just got lots of things going on at home right now. ill be right back in few. sorry

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Looks at him and shrugs- I don't know, really either... But, this keyblade as I was told Im holding is a fake... You don't remember using one? Then... why do I remember you using one? Your name is Sora correct? -He looked at the two others they looking at him like he was crazy he was pretty sure he had gotten the boy's name right and didn't know why that name popped into his head-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
Kuro looked at the man with a critical eye as he held out his hand and summoned his Keyblade, Twilight Dawn. “This is a real Keyblade and his name is Roxas not Sora. Sora…Riku, and Kairi are all missing.” Kuro said suddenly much more serious.

Kaiku stood watching everything trying to understand what was going on and where in the world that weapon had come from.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Looked at his Keyblade Double- A duplicate? -He asked himself before looking up thinking for a minute- "Roxas... Roxas... From the Organazation!" -He looked surprised and confused, he didn't even know what Organazation he was talking about he looked up and shook his head- S... Sorry... As for Riku and Kairi I have no idea who you are talking about. -Looked at his Keyblade Double once again thinking where he found it in the strange world sorrounded by Dark Flames-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“You really don’t know?” Kuro said still serious he then sighed looking disappointed to the ground. “Oh well I thought we would have some kind of lead.” He said much more chipper.

“You have weird mood swings.” Kaiku said folding her arms.

((His Keyblade is an inverted version of The Way to Dawn))

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He looked toward the boy's keyblade and walked toward it before lifting up his keyblade double slamming it into the keyblade knocking the boy back a few paces and himself back a few paces- "They look exactly the same... But, one huge diffrence... Mine has no chain... Like Roxas and Sora... Roxas has no..." -He shook his head and couldn't remember what he was going to say- "Roxas has no... Damnit! I can't remember!" -He looked at the keyblade the chain dangling on the bottom he was confused more then ever now now Where did the Keyblade Double come from? Where did he come from? Who was he? Was he a nobody? Roxas doesn't have a... what? All these questions could be anwsered in one place and thats the place where his journey started The world sorrounded by Dark Flames-

Last edited:

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((That's better.))

“We have no hearts.” Kuro said as he straighten up from the test attack. “Nobodies do not have hearts, our hearts are with the ones that we are looking for.”

“No…hearts?” Kaiku said as she looked at Roxas and then Kuro. “How can that be? You act like normal people.”

“You don’t need a heart to act like a person.” Kuro said. “Acting is easy.”

Last edited: