Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
"Thanks....Kuro it is right well none the less we have to fight now" Saleh said as the two were back to back
Ok on the count of three now Kuro
"THREE!!!!!!"
Saleh jumped to his front Slashing his way to the mage heartless he knew if this was going to be easy the mages would have to go.As he came up to them he jumped and caught two off gaurd, pushing them into each other to where the would kill each other then he looked over to Kuro who was..............

((no powerplay so pick it up from there Kai.))

Last edited:

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
"Hmm...must've missed that part..." Raz said to himself. "Alright then, Gummi it is" Raz calls his sword from the darkness and hurries to the others aid. Blasts a Heartless that was fixing to strike Kuro from behind with darkness to distract it andperforms a finisher with Masamune that destroys 5 Heartless. "Looks like you could use my help," Raz mused, "Bring it on..."

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Wow, I didn't miss much Im guessing since there is only about 11 posts more since I left.

-He crossed the words through his head thinking of there meaning he had come to a conclusion of "The World that Never Was" but, he didn't know where this place was or if it exsisted he approached Kuro and Roxas crouching down next to them- "Do either of you know a world called "The World That Never Was" -He didn't want to explain how he knew the name to them, because he might slip up and tell them of the Cloaked Schemer and until he found out what it meant he wanted nobody in on it-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“If I recall what Namié told me it is the world where the Organization XIII had its headquarters.” Kuro said as he focused on his Keyblade and called a blizzard attack, aiming it at a group of heartless.

“I’m useless.” Kaiku said as she looked at her hands. “What can I do without a weapon? I don’t know magic either. So I don’t even know why I’m here.” She shut her eyes tightly as she said this. “How can I help them?”

‘Reach out.
’ A voice said in her head.

“What?” She looked around trying to pinpoint where the voice had really come from.

Reach out.’ It repeated. Unsure on what was going on she held out her hand and light began to group together.

“What is this?” she asked looking at a glowing sword.

‘Fight.
’ The voice said as it faded.

“Alright!” Kaiku said running to her companion’s side and slashing through a few heartless.

“And I thought you were just going to leave.” Kuro said with a smirk.

“No way, I said I was going to help Roxas didn’t I?” Kaiku said as she smirked at Kuro in return.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Hey leave some for me guys!" Roxas shouted as he makes his keyblade appear.
Quickly roxas runs towars were the whole group was and aid them they best he could slashing a few heartless.

"We all in this together Nioez, so we all going to go together not just 3 of us, there is no way im leaving my friends behind unless they decide otherwise" Roxas tells Nioez as he battles heartless.

"Kuro if Raz can take us faster to this world of darkness his way, don't you think its a risk we should take? what if the effect works bakwards and I remember what i have forgotten?" Roxas ask's Kuro.

-Roxas awaits for the replies as he runs up and down killing the heartless and aiding his friends-

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Shakes his head battling off heartless with his keyblade double the black dust sorrounding around him-

"If more then 3 go in, The light will close... There is a small bit of light in that world that is the only way out and with all our heart including Sora, Riku and Kairi's the light will be closed off by the Darkness in our hearts! You have to decide!"

-He jumped back slamming the keyblade into the chest of a fat heartless it doing nothing so he did a backflip over it spinning his keyblade and jabbing it into the fat heartless's back making him dissapear into dust-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Grrr, I guess you leave me no choice.. Kuro, you and I will go...when do we leave?" Roxas ask Nioez with dissapointment and some anger.

ooc: I was thinking we should reach this world of darkness by going in some portal, leaving the gummy ship for the rest of the group (those who stayed behind) so they can venture tru different worlds and eventually catch up to us. what you think?

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: That sounds good to me...

-He rises to his feet gripping his keyblade and spinning in a circle taking out the remaining heartless- "As soon as you gather all your little friends together." -He leaned against the wall slouching down slightly closing his eyes thinking about all the questions he had and what would be anwsered in the World of Dark Flames and who The Cloaked Schemer was, was his biggest question since it sounded so famillar-

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
ooc: sorry, I'll change it.

Raz sends his sword back to where it came from, and sighed to himself. Why do people underestimate me? Perhaps I should show my power, but I don't know if I can trust most of them... Perhaps I need to overcome this fear of trusting others...after all....that was so long ago...it shouldn't even matter to me anymore... Raz straightens himself and rids himself of such thoughts, he didn't survive the darkness alone by questioning himself after all.

Last edited:

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Whatever the case I’m ready.” Kuro said bored with all the fighting. “If you want to take the dark path and give a reversal a try I can’t stop ya.” He laughed a bit as he shook his head and began to walk toward the forest. “I’ll show you all the gummi ship. Come on.” He said waving his hand and disengaging his Keyblade.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Well it looks like the dark path it is, come on kuro don't tell me a little dark scares you" Roxas tells Kuro in a sarcastic way as he walks along side of the group headin towards the forest.

"Kaiku I'm sorry but they aren't leaving me a choice... will you ok with this guys on your own?.. I really wish you could of come along with us 3" Roxas tells his best friend with a sad expression on his face.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“It’s fine.” Kaiku said with a slightly sad expression.

“Hey! I know you are all in a rush to go though the dark, and I am not afraid of the darkness blondie so watch it! But if the others are going to go around in a gummi I’d like to show them how to work the damn thing!” Kuro shouted as he scratched the side of his head and then kept walking toward the forest.

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Here you go" Roxas gives some sort of charm to Kaiku. "heh so you dont forget about me"

-Roxas runs towards kuro-

"blondie?" Roxas asked himself. "heh is this some sort of nickname?.. I tought you said we were friends hahaha" Roxas joke saround with Kuro.

-Roxas notices the gummy ship and runs towards it-

"Awesome a gummy ship!, I wanna try it out!" Roxas yelled as he runs towards it so he can mess with all the buttons in excitement.

-roxas reaches the gummy ship and hops on board-

"hmm i never flew one of this before but can't be to hard" Roxas smiles as he prepares to puch buttons.

OOC: lol kaiyuku tought that i was going to take off the gummy ship and such but na my character its just making a fool out of himself. you can come over and drag me away from the controls as i whine or something :p i just wanted to be crazy this once lol

Last edited:

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz watched the group walk into the forest and chuckled a bit at the odds of his coming across the keyblade's chosen one. He then decided that he should follow the keyblade, as it may eventually lead him to his target. Maybe my revenge can wait...seems this kid's in for one wild adventure...might be interesting to say the least... Raz then turns and pulls the hood to his cloak back up and fades into the darkness.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
Saleh sat with the others as they watched Roxas and the others' images fade"You know we cant follow them right?If sora and the rest are lost then we have to save the worlds once again.I know i sound crazy but its true,trust me i know because Merlin has seen both riku and sora do it.Im sorry to tell but our journey may be a long one guys." Saleh said as he looked to Kaiyuku for some reason he
no way c'mon ME? na well anyways are these people ready and the funny thing is...they all look about a year older that me but i can fight hah this will be fun.

occ: if roxas and the other two are going somewhere else it would be easier if they make a new thread for their jouney and we keep this one dont you think thats kewl?

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Yeah, that sounds like a good idea to me. I'll make the thread when we are going to enter the world.

-He walks over to the building inwhich he climbed up onto the roof brushing the dirt off his black cloak, he grabbed onto the bottom of the gummi and pulled himself into one looking around the one, the new comer had brought from Hallow Bastion- "This will do nicely..." -He said to himself as he sat in the drivers seat of the gummi awaiting Roxas, Kuro and there friends to arrive-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: we arent taking the gummi ship lol we going tru a portal the rest of the guys are taking the ship. like i stated above lol i was just making roxas make a fool out of him self till you or kuro came along and drag me out sayin "no we not going to be going on that lol"

the seperate thread works if u want but what happends when we reuinte?

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Ohh, forget my post then.

I guess, when we reunite we meet up with them in this thread again.

-He was already waiting by the gates of the haunted mansion getting there far before Roxas and his friend he looking up at the sky smelling the air and folding his arms hearing the voices of Roxas and his friends from the forest he grabbed hold of the gate and pushed it open walking through deciding to get a head start on them he walking into the mansion-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
-Roxas finally stops messing with the controls and notices that Nioez has already gone ahead and enterd the mansion-

"Kuro I think we gotta get moving.. Nioez already gone ahead, don't want to fall behind I guess. I'll go on ahead and enter the mansion too while you teach them the controls of the gummy ship but don't take to long" Roxas tells Kuro as he runs towards the mansion.

-Roxas passes the front gate and opens the door. Then he notices Nioez standing while leaning on the wall just waiting for kuro and himself-

"You really on a ruch to get there are you?" Roxas asked

ooc: all the sudden im not liking the idea of a seperate thread for out adventure ... would be nice just to keep it all here. but ya my opinion.