Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Shakes his head- We need a world of Darkness... There must be a clue to where we can find this world and the silent... -He stopped himself not trusting these teens enough to tell them of the Silent Schemer and everything else about him and he shook his head quickly changing back to the subject- "Does anybody know a world of darkness?"

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
"So you guys are the weilders of the keyblade that merlin sensed here, you, the one who says you are with Roxas; you seem like you are the only one who actaully knows about the keyblades.Where did you get yours?And roxas Why are you wearing my clothes?Untill you can answer me you can find me around the town see ya im hungry."
he walked off to try to find some food.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He looked at his keyblade double before looking up to the sky at all the worlds, he needed to find the world of darkness the world that this so called Organazation called home. Only there would it lead him back to that world of Dark Flames but, he had no idea where this world was or what it was called he turned toward Roxas the boy looking more confused then ever-

"Axel..."

-He said out of the blue another random name he knew and he thought it would help Roxas remember, he remembered all of the Organazation member's names exsept for one, who was the last organazation member? Another question to add to his many.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
Zenny
"DAMN..I CANT FIND ANYWERE TO EAT!!"Saleh said as he walked down the road.Like a wave something hit him from behind and he fell.Before he turned around he said a few words..."Why such a cheap shot" and he turned around quickly but was amazed when he saw like a wave of heartless aw c'mon last time i got lucky the heartless gave up easily thats why i took them out quik
"ok this should be fun
ill need some help
he lunged into the heartless "come and get me!!!!!!!!"

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"Anything bothering you Nioez? you seem to have a lot on your mind" Roxas asked. "Why do I get the feeling you know more about me that I know of my self.." Roxas Tells Nioez

Last edited:

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: i dont htink it is there people who haven joined and havet done a single post. so go ahead make ure guy and start up beginning and of course later later on or eventually ull run into us lol go for it.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“I know more about you then you know about yourself.” Kuro said walking up to Roxas. “If you’ve already forgotten I happen to be in the one that was looking for you.”

“If you know so much about Roxas why don’t you tell him what he doesn’t remember?” Kaiku asked Kuro.

“Because…” the silver haired teen said looking at the dark brunette,” if I do that he may have some kind of brain spasm and then completely flip out, leaving all of us as he wanders aimlessly trying to figure out if what I told him is true or not.”

“That was a lengthy reason.” Kaiku said. “A short answer would have sufficed.”

“Yes but I like to draw things out.” Kuro said with a stupid smirk.

((I wanted to post one more time, "i'm hitting the sack" as one could say. I.e. I'm going to bed! O-yasumi nasai menna. (Good night everybody.))

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Name: Raz

Appearance: Short to medium length, spikey, and silver hair, a prominent scar over his right eye, left eye blue, right is fiery red. Black pants with silver accents and a black shirt with a red and silver dragon on the back, wears a long black cloak (like Org13 ish)

Weapon: Masamune

Personality: Quiet and dark, somewhat hard to get to know.

Bio: Raz chooses his friends wisely, as he was betrayed by his closest and most trusted friend years ago, and got cast into the darkness. Somehow surviving, he uses the darkness to his advantage, having the powers of darkness inside him, growing more and more in strength through his thirst for revenge on his friend. The only evidence of his time in darkness and his boiling hatred is his right eye, where his friend had wounded him. Wishes for companions to see the worlds with, as well as an end to his struggle in darkness.

World Of Origin: Twilight Town

---------------------------------------

Raz was searching Twilight Town for clues as to where the object of his search might be. Running swiftly and quietly over rooftops to avoid being seen, but at the same time seeing everything. Suddenly he stopped in the middle of a roof as he could sense something wasn't right with his surroundings. He kneeled down and observed everything around him, watching and waiting for what he knew was going to happen. Suddenly, he sensed a strong force coming from nearby. Standing up straight and jumping to the closest highest building he could and pulled the hood back from his cloak. "Such power....", he said to himself. "But how could this be? And here of all places?" His eyes searching the streets carefully for the energy sources point of origin. Finally, he knew he had spotted the source. Quickly he ran along the buildings ledge and jumped from the top of the building. He focused his hearing towards the location and heard faint words in his mind... "...Darkness...Roxas...Sora....Keyblade...". Suddenly he landed in the middle of the group. He stood up slowly from his landing position and looked towards the one they had referred to as "Roxas" and at his keyblade. "So...it was the keyblade after all..."

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
-Roxas gets in attack position-

"who are you? and what do you know about the keyblade?" Roxas asked the new character that had landed infront of him.

Last edited:

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz laughs to himself at how ready to fight Roxas was. He pulls back the hood of his cloak and stares into Roxas' eyes, the light from his red eye slightly pulsing. "You really that eager to challenge me? If I wanted to attack any one of you I would have done so already. It's been a long time since I was asked for my name, brave one. My name is Raz, and you, I take it, are Roxas... I sense great potential for greatness in you, boy. But also a potential for chaos. The core of that potential is the very weapon you weild. It is the keyblade, a legendary weapon that chooses it's weilder. It is said to be able to unlock or lock any kind of seal. Very powerful indeed. So powerful, that it draws attention from the dwellers of the dark, and the realm of nothingness.But...something is different about you...but I sense that you are not quite ready for this knowledge... Fear not, you will learn in time. Til then, I think I shall accompany you on your journey. I am very interested in what shall become of the keyblade's chosen one."

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"heh I dunno how you know my name or even know about the keyblade Raz but I'll take into concideration you joining us on our trip to the world of dakrness if you really think your up to the task. I don't trust you but I'll let you join us if thats ok with my friends" Roxas replies to Raz as he makes his keyblade vanish.

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz laughs out loud slightly for the first time in a long time. "Kid, you got guts, I'll give you that much. Like it or not, I'm the only one who can take you where you need to go. I don't expect to have your ttrust, but maybe it will be earned along the way. The only certain thing here, is that this story has just begun, and it's about to get interesting..." Raz for the first time acknowleges the rest of the group, and narrows his eyes at the sight of the fake keyblades. "hmm...alright, time is of the essence after all, so we don't have time for explanations or questions as of this moment. If these friends of yours are truly in the realm of darkness we must be quick, as the darkness will begin to eat away at their hearts." Raz glances at Roxas and Kuro at the work 'hearts'.

((ooc: my last post for the time being, as I'm about to pass out lol))

Last edited:

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Glances to the newcomer scowling and foldings his arms keyblade double gripped in his hand as he beckoned for Roxas to join him over by the wall and when he did he said- "I don't trust this one..." -He looked at him for a moments before looking back down to Roxas "Besides, I don't want this many people going into the world... Only 3 of us are going to go, and that means You, Me and one other person... I'll leave the desicion to you Roxas.." He leaned against the wall as if waiting for something, he was waiting for the voices within his head to give him another clue of his journey.

ooc: Well... Nothing really big... My character met up with Roxas and Kuro, and then Axel's character mets up with us and then Raziel's character met up with us. And now we are searching for my homeworld (The World of Dark Flames - Thats what we refer to it until we know the real name) and in order to do that we need to know a world of darkness so, Im thinking of where is a world of darkness.

percymort

Apr 22, 2006
Ireland
Zenny
Ooc: Ok ill just come into it now.
Orico followed the others. "Man, Im tired.....when we gonna get home" He wondered and spoke out loud so the rest could hear. He read trough his spell book and looked for a suitable spell to cast on himself to make him seem older.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Words swung through Nioez's head very quickly he holding his head as he was able to make out every word "Never" "The" "That" "World" "Was" -He snapped out of it and slouched down to a sitting position to think the message made no sense and he had no idea where to go from here he looked up on the rooftops to see the two gummi ships hovering there then looked at his keyblade double and dropping it letting it fall down the hill they were on all the way to the bottom infront of an item shop-

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
Zenny
"HEY NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME TO HELP GUYS" Saleh holered from the bottom of the hill where he was lookin for a food shop."I CANT TAKE THEM ALL" he said as he pulled a backflip catchimg a heartless and trowing it into ten others
"FIRE" he cast the spell killing a good 15 but none the less they kept coming
im in for it now haha wait im saleh i can take them all
He thought as a fire bell heartless struck him and he flew back quikly regain posure in the air((arial recovery ability)).
He took his keyblade and lunged into the other heartless
"im not giving up now...no.. i cant"
"ahhhhh" he plungnged intothe wave of heartless swinging his keyblade at anything that moves....................

Raz

Are You Candy?
Jan 14, 2006
Houston, Texas
Zenny
Raz looks towards Nioez and Roxas, points at his ears and then to Nioez. "Hate to spoil your little moment...but I can get you there faster than a Gummi Ship, and I can take everyone. You want to get to the world of darkness right? What better way to get there than through darkness? But...if it's by Gummi you wish to travel...Gummi it is. And don't worry, I have my own." Raz smiles to himself and keeps his eye on the one called Nioez. "You all are right in not trusting me, after all, I have yet to earn it from you. But...I give you my word that I will protect you all with my sword."

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((I did not mean to sleep in that long.))

“I think that he needs some help.” Kaiku said looking down at the stranger from before.

“So now it’s the other way around?” Kuro said as he began to walk toward the one being attacked. “I don’t really care about this guy but if your way of going faster is jumping through darkness I’d advise against that seeing how the last time Roxas went through darkness he forgot everything.” Kuro said as he waved his hand around before calling Twilights Dawn to his hand and running to help Saleh.

Kaiku watched Kuro and Saleh as she balled her fists. ‘What am I thinking? I can’t help anyone if I cannot fight, I’d just get in the way.’ She thought as she looked down. ‘I have to find a way to help.’