Kingdom Hearts: Growing Darkness; Fading Light

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
in a hole somewhere in California
Zenny
"Saleh i picked it up again!"Merlin said.
"som someone else used a keyblade, where im finding this person; you think its was sora or riku?"Saleh answered his blood pumping
"Its in twighlight town you know were that is right?"merlin asked
"of course; you got a extra gummi or do i have to build one?"
"i have one of course"merlin answered astonishingly
"ok ill say bye to the others and go...........

After saying bye and getting in the gummi he headed for twighlight town...........

occ:merlin used magic to detect the use of a keyblade and where at

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He kneeled down looking at his keyblade then looking up at the boys- "Whats your name?" -He asked still looking at the Keyblade Double he smelling the air of the town listening to the voices around him he could feel heartless closing in but, he didn't tell the boy quite yet he kept his eyes narrowed down at the keyblade double-

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Name’s Kuro.” The sliver haired teen said. “As Roxas is to Sora I am to Riku.”

“So what does that mean?” Kaiku asked.

“Sora and Roxas are one in the same, while I am one in the same with Riku.” Kuro said with a half smile.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: So, wait... Your the nobody of Riku? How? Riku was never turned into a heartless. He gave into darkness which isn't the same thing as a heartless, was Maleficent a heartless? No. Please explain to me.

-He shakes his head- Roxas doesn't know he has no... heart... Does he? -He made sure Roxas could not hear him say this he keeping close to Kuro he still having no clue who Riku was, but didn't want to ask questions when the heartless were so near and the Nobodys closing in from the other side-

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
Zenny
Occ:when a soul gives into the darkness it becomes a heartless dude haha well anyway can people start posting large amounts

Saleh came closer to the world and spotted a gummi on the radar
there is a gummi here eh?
He brought the gummi silently down next to the other.As soon as he crwled on to the roof of the house he spotted a group of people.Then to teh side he saw mabey 100 heartless and about 50 nobodies jumping toward teh group.
NOW
he jumped down in front of the people "move!!"he ordered as he jumped toward the first group of enemies, he used fire and then lunged foraward with the keyblade and tokk another 20 out and finished of by freezing the last few and letting them stop on their own.He let the blade disappear again and turned to face the group of now silent teens,"hey?!"

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Still, Riku was NEVER a heartless... He has never had a nobody. But, I guess it doesn't really matter. And by the way IM NOT A TEEN =P

((Cut out))

Last edited:

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((Okay I know what you're talking about and I probably confused a few of you but! If I told you how Kuro came about then I’d be giving stuff away. And Axel I’m only doing two because after everyone see the personality that Kuro has he’ll be a canon character so everyone can use him. It would have been the same with Roxas but…Roxas took Roxas lol.))

“At the point and time Roxas doesn’t remember anything about his own past.” Kuro said standing next to Nioez looking at the new person before them. “I have no idea what it will take to get him back to the way he was before he fell through the darkness but I have to find a way. If I don’t then looking for Sora, Riku, and Kairi is next to pointless. I cannot do it on my own.” He said keeping to his serious tone of voice and face. “A girl named Naminè told me about Riku and the others. This is the first time I’ve ever existed.”

Last edited:

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
ooc: well im back, but im confuse theres some are fighting and kuro its just discussing lol. are we like going to battle or nioez will just defeat emall. where do i jump in? lol

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
ooc: Oh sorry, I'll fix that... But, jesus that seemed alittle bit of powerplay almighty god I can destroy 150 heartless and nobodies in 3 attacks =/ but, whatever.

[-Tr1p-]

Aka Mattimeo
Jan 22, 2006
Zenny
occ:wasnt really a power play remember they were begginers and 2 of the three attacks were magic and take in to consideration that ive been training since i arived in Hollow bastion lol

"well you guys going to just stare or say something you could have been killed and you why are you wearing my clothes?"he asked roxas

Last edited:

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Umm…Thanks for saving us?” Kuro said with a shrug.

“Roxas…” Kaiku said looking at the blonde. “Are you sure you don’t remember any of this?” she looked at her friend ignoring everything else around her.

((And you were asking us to post longer, and the correct term is godmodder. Power-play is taking control of someone else's character. Oh Roxas i gave you a place to jump in.))

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
((Sorry, I forgot))

-Shakes his head- "You didn't have to interupt... I knew about the Heartless and Nobodies far before you... Kuro and I could take them out" -Grins- "Roxas wouldn't even have to get his hands dirty" -Places the Keyblade double over his shoulder sensing around making sure all of the heartless and nobodies were destroyed-

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"I really dont remember.. I'm sorry... are you guys just messing with me? cause its not funy.. i don't even have a keyblade..." I tell everyone as i extend my hand out and the keyblade appears out of no where in my hand. "whoaa what the... how did I do this? " I ask everyone around me.

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
“Maybe if I hit you in the head a few more time’s it’ll click.” Kuro said looking at Roxas. “It’s going to be hard to get around and find your other half with you like this.” Kuro sighed. “I can’t believe you forgot it all. Now…I know Namiè said this happened before.” Kuro said as he poked the side of his head his Keyblade vanishing.

“Looks like they aren’t lying to you.” Kaiku said looking at the Keyblade Roxas had summoned.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-Voices now run through his head again as they did in Radiant Garden only this time he could only make out one thing "The Cloaked Schemer" he snapped out of it and looked at Roxas's keyblade as he turned toward the empty road and turned to Roxas- "Sora... Or Roxas... Whoever you are, you can weild the Keyblade... And I belive we can find your friends in the world that I was in... A world of pure darkness... Sorrounded by Black flames..."

Lawliet

Jan 14, 2006
Albuquerque
Zenny
"I have an Idea! why don't we go find namine? maybe she can explain why all me memories are gone?" Roxas asks. "What do you say? but hmmm kaiku will have to come along.. if she wants to" Roxas states as he turns towards his best friend Kaiku.

Blindfolded-Unknown

Apr 19, 2006
Zenny
-He sighs and looks toward the teens thinking- "There is a problem" -He walked over toward Roxas casting a shadow over him- "I have no idea where that world was... I found a light in the darkness of the world and fell through it for... I don't know how long... But, when I woke up I was in Radiant Garden..." -Sighed for he would like to know where this world was, perhaps it could reveal if he was a nobody and all the other questions he had to ask its funny how all he wanted to do was to get out of the world when he was stuck there and now all he wants to do is go back- "Our best bet is to check a world of Darkness... Anybody have an idea of where to start?"

Kaiyuku

Apr 19, 2006
My Closet
www.s14.invisionfree.com
Zenny
((Last post for tonight, man I have never been in an RP like this before.))

“Namiè is looking for the others in her own way and I have no idea where to really start. We were using a gummi ship to get around.” Kuro said as he shook his head. “We took different paths because she can move more freely around in the dark.”

“Whatever the case may be I’m going with Roxas.” Kaiku said stepping up and standing next to Roxas. “That’s how it is got it?” she asked.